Poll
Question: Murray vs Lacko: Predictions
Murray in 2
Murray in 3
Lacko in 2
Lacko in 3

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 Reply

Tokyo R2 Andy Murray - Lukas Lacko

I love it when he plays like that because he seems to just relax and play.

My fave, relaxed, fun Andy match was against Llodra at AO. It was almost like an exhibition match. Very Happy
IP Logged

My fave, relaxed, fun Andy match was against Llodra at AO. It was almost like an exhibition match. Very Happy

Oh yes, absolutely. Great match, really good fun, and played in a lovely spirit.
IP Logged

Oh, I must be a horrible person lol. I love watching Andy thrashing opponents. One of my favourites is the semi's from Queen's last year, when Andy thrashed Roddick.

I love it when he plays like that because he seems to just relax and play.
Oh yeah I loved that match, might watch that again.
IP Logged

Doesn't show Llodra literally throwing in the towel at the end unfortunately.
IP Logged

Has the full Roddick / Murray queens match been posted anywhere?
IP Logged

I loved that Llodra match. So much better then the other matches that were taking place that day and probably the funniest match of AO when it comes down to enjoyment and great shots.
IP Logged

I also enjoyed the Kukushkin match. that was a thrashing 6-1 6-1 1-0 RET.
IP Logged

Andy won  Very Happy  yay.  Late post  Smile
IP Logged

loved both the Llodra and Roddick matches as in both Andy displayed his shot-making skills and as you say looked like he was really enjoying himself. In Roddick match looked totally 'in the zone'.  Have just ordered both of them together with USO final from the dvd treasure trove.
IP Logged

Will anyone who gets the Olympic Final and the US Open finals let me know who the commentators are on them. I would still like to hear John Mac's commentary. I have got my Sky+ recordings, but might invest in a good quality recording if it has different commentators.
Thanks.
IP Logged

Prodigy put up a link to the Olympic Final on youtube with John Mac's commentary-it was the Monfils thread,I think.
IP Logged

Will anyone who gets the Olympic Final and the US Open finals let me know who the commentators are on them. I would still like to hear John Mac's commentary. I have got my Sky+ recordings, but might invest in a good quality recording if it has different commentators.
Thanks.

On the DVD of the Olympic final it is Andrew Castle and Tim Henman in commentary.
IP Logged

Oh yeah I loved that match, might watch that again.

I did, the other night!
IP Logged

Doesn't show Llodra literally throwing in the towel at the end unfortunately.

Fabulous match.  I'm looking forward to seeing these two playing in the Seniors - only after Andy has had another 10 years on the regular tour of course!
IP Logged

Smegging! Very Happy
What does "smegging" mean?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 Reply