Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Wednesday, Time - Not before 8:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Training?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Reply

Training?

Jaffa cakes in a thermos flask!

Now I've seen it all!!!  roflmao
IP Logged

roflmao notworthy  upfunny

That is genius!!  goodjob I should aswell.. and applogise for the fact that it's Jaffa Cakes, not yet another thong!! Wink
IP Logged

I thought about sending him something but I don't know what address to send it to.  But if I were to send him something, I'd be more inventive than a thong ... perhaps a singing monkey thong from Ann Summers Wink
IP Logged

where did the thong come from?
IP Logged

some fan sent Andy a thong as part of fan mail. andy mentioned it in one of his press conferences.
IP Logged

lol.which one of u was it?come on own up now
IP Logged

roflmao
I could say something now, but I'm not going to, I have annoyed that person enough here  Think
IP Logged

upfunny
LOL.. was it one of US?  shocking I never knew!!!
I always thought it was just a random fan.. but thinking back - i read the article before i joined MW so god knows what went on here!  Whistle
Did someone from MW send the thong!?  shocking  roflmao
IP Logged

Juliaaaa Very Happy Stopt teasing me, I'm really having trouble shutting up about the thing I wanted to say... Very Happy
Shhh everyone, don't stimulate me...  Wink
IP Logged

OMG  shocking Was it you!?  roflmao Or am i totally getting the wronge side of the stick here? Smile
IP Logged

C'mon dentie, what do you want to say? Was it you? Wink
IP Logged

Very Happy Ow no you guys, it really wasn't me. I've only heard of Andy since September.
But I wanted to blame it on someone else  Wink But I woun't, I will behave!!!

Can't believe you guys are blaming me for it  roflmao
IP Logged

Very Happy Awww dentie.. you always manage to puzzle me and cause stirs  roflmao
Don't worry!  hug

I really was thinking for one second that it might be you.. although Belgian thongs.. right i'll stop there! Wink

Who was it then?  Eh? Smile
IP Logged

Haha Very Happy Love it!!!
Okay, what about Belgian thongs???  Wink
I really can't say, sorry  Eh?  pullhair
Very Happy  roflmao
IP Logged

roflmao
Hilarious conversation going on here!!  goodjob
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Reply