Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Up 13 Places!!
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

Up 13 Places!!

arka

Quote from: "davidB"
anyone think he can make it to the masters series?

Masters Cup you mean??

If he has to do it I think he has to make a Grand Slam semi as he wasted Aussie Open
IP Logged

It's his own ranking that matters most, but of course I'm sure he'd secretly love to be British #1.

As a side note, has anyone else seen the arguments over on the BBC tennis forum about the British/Scottish thing? God I hate that damn board, and it's such a stupid dispute. I'm just glad that this place is sooooo much friendlier with nice intelligent people! A bit shallow some of ya but there ya go lol  hug
IP Logged

Quote from: "davidB"
anyone think he can make it to the masters series?

If you mean the masters cup, I think he has a chance. He'll need to do well at masters/slams to get there.

Having said that, with all the withdrawals they had last time around, pehaps he wont need to be top 8
IP Logged

Excellent stuff... first time in top 50.  =D> Amazing.
Nice to see Andy getting closer to Tim and Greg.. although i think it will be very different when he finally becomes British number 1.  Whistle
IP Logged

yea i meant masters cup... sorry about that but i can never think of the name straight for some reason!!! andy keeps getting draws that treat him like he is a seed! that probably helps! at a masters series event he has a 50% chance of drawing someone in the top 32 so we'll se how he does in those
IP Logged

If he does well in Memphis he could become britains no1 in my eyes he is already britains top player goodjob.

the way he was playing against Hewitt I can see him being the next Roger Federer I am so glad he didn't go into football which he wanted to do, Tennis he was born to do and it shows.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply