Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 34 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov  (Read 6172 times)
hugoagogo69
Satellite Level

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #420 on: August 27, 2012, 10:04 PM »

Beautiful!! Love you Andy!!
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #421 on: August 27, 2012, 10:04 PM »

1 down....
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #422 on: August 27, 2012, 10:04 PM »

Well done Andy.
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #423 on: August 27, 2012, 10:04 PM »

congrats Andy.....they did not play your match here in the states I don't think.  Yeahhhhhh my stomach can relax!! yay yay yay yay toot toot udaman udaman
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #424 on: August 27, 2012, 10:05 PM »

And Andy finally pulls through - that's the main thing. yay  Hopefully next match will be an evening one.
IP Logged
BigNose
Challenger Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #425 on: August 27, 2012, 10:05 PM »

1 DOWN. 6 TO GO!
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #426 on: August 27, 2012, 10:06 PM »

Well done Andy considering the conditions onwards and upwards.
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #427 on: August 27, 2012, 10:07 PM »

Lovely on court interview - honest, sweet, and just the right note!  Well done Andy!!!  wub  clap
IP Logged
Becky
Challenger Level

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #428 on: August 27, 2012, 10:08 PM »

Well done Andy. Not the prettiest match ever but at least he got through in straights.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #429 on: August 27, 2012, 10:08 PM »

First round down, not a vintage performance but all things considered such as the searing heat and humidity etc, awful conditions etc.  Positives, straight sets win, back in the locker room nice and early can chill out waiting for the rubbish scheduling to sort itself out till Wednesday!!  Better scheduling position than last year folks!!
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #430 on: August 27, 2012, 10:09 PM »

Like most of us, I am so glad that is over. Hope that was his "duff" match of this tournament. Equally I think we should reflect on how this match shows us just how good a player he is. He was completely out of sorts, but still beat a decent opponent in straight sets. The comms don't sound worried. Also looking at him at the end he looked drenched in sweat. Well done to him.
IP Logged
counter_ puncher
Challenger Level

A counter puncher like Andy always fights back.

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #431 on: August 27, 2012, 10:09 PM »

Finally, I can go to bed now. Andy should have been under the shower a while ago. Made things more complicated than they had to be. Score looks so comfortable in the end. But for a first round match not too bad after all. It' s the victory that counts. And Andy  will pick up in the course of the event, which he has proven so often. Good night!
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #432 on: August 27, 2012, 10:10 PM »

And here go the comms on the 'drama queen' thing. Rolling Eyes
I'd like to tell them to bu*ger off.
All credit to Boggy though, he did play to the best of his ability and held out despite suffering physically. The crowd should appreciate that.

Alls well that ends well as they say. Andy 1st serve, on Match summary was 49 %.
Up, is the only way to go from here folks.

I'm off to bed now,  zz I'll have to read the match report in the morning, Mad hatter. Look fwd to that. wave
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #433 on: August 27, 2012, 10:11 PM »

Lovely on court interview - honest, sweet, and just the right note!  Well done Andy!!!  wub  clap

Sky failed to show that bit...
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: US Open R1: Murray vs Bogomolov « Reply #434 on: August 27, 2012, 10:11 PM »

Off court Andy= Really Cool guy - On Court Andy = Rather Mental
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 34 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »