Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 36 Reply

US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig

yay  toot flex flex Yes!!

Well played Dodig. Thanx for now.
IP Logged

Well done Andy!!! Great stuff!!! A minor blip near the end but the rest was masterful. Right about the serving Emma Jean. Goodnight & Thank you!!!

Whwres the interview?
IP Logged

An amzing display, from both of them. Andy very much different from Monday, which I expected, and he did it in a relatively short time It's worth crawling back into bed again.
IP Logged

It's bizarre and frustrating. I can't understand it. Is it because they want to have their own interview instead?
IP Logged

It was worth it baby. Smile
It sure was, if hed struggled or lost I could not of slept.
IP Logged

Weird we got Lauras on court interview earlier!!
IP Logged

Night folks - sweet dreams!!
IP Logged

Well done Mr M, looking forward to watching this match tomorrow, when I am actually properly awake. Might sleep now with a victory secured. Good night folks, or good morning depending on where you are in the world.
IP Logged

Apparently our dearest Andy is the new crowd favourite.
IP Logged

This colour suits him, doesn't it?
IP Logged

Great performance Andy nice to see the serve working well glad i managed to get out of bed for this one.
IP Logged

It's bizarre and frustrating. I can't understand it. Is it because they want to have their own interview instead?

I think it must be? Really weird....
IP Logged

I NEVER get the interviews from Canal+ either.  Annoying.

Bye bye everyone. We just have to get on with our daily lives again.

Next up is a spaniard.
wave
IP Logged

on now
IP Logged

Yep it seems Sky aren't showing the interview with the main bloke and instead are fielding their own one with Leif Shiras.

All seems rather pointless.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 36 Reply