Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Friday, Time - 6:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 36 Go Down Reply
Author

US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig

(Read 10617 times)
Rachie
Seed

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #60 on: August 28, 2012, 09:39 PM »

I'll set my alarm and see what happpens!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #61 on: August 28, 2012, 09:49 PM »

I'll set my alarm and see what happpens!

I love that Andy is finally on My Time! 

Bev and I are well used to alarm clocks, Rachie. A lot of miles and time zones between us, but united in bleary-eyedness Very Happy
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #62 on: August 28, 2012, 09:50 PM »

He has a funny shaped body, imo...
Back off my Canuck Boy, baby! Very Happy
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #63 on: August 28, 2012, 09:58 PM »

Glad for Andy that he has a night match (even if it means I won't be watching it live) and that he's being scheduled to get his match out of the way early in the week, though perhaps gives him slightly less time to iron out the serve problems.  However, that said, having now watched the rest of the match that I'd recorded I did think he was playing much better by the end.  So perhaps it was rust and nerves.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #64 on: August 28, 2012, 09:58 PM »

idk.  Milos looked like a lobster today tbh.  He just looks like a overgrown baby most of the time.  Do you get that impression?   His clothes don't fit him right.   Also his hair.   Its a mess.   I'm half expecting him to throw a tantrum and shout "mummy I need a hug where are YOU?!?!"

IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #65 on: August 28, 2012, 09:58 PM »

idk.  Milos looked like a lobster today tbh.  He just looks like a overgrown baby most of the time.  Do you get that impression?   His clothes don't fit him right.   Also his hair.   Its a mess.   I'm half expecting him to throw a tantrum and shout "mummy I need a hug where are YOU?!?!"

looked like an overheated little pug dog today I thought
IP Logged
scotsgeek28
Futures Level

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #66 on: August 28, 2012, 10:02 PM »

Raonic is not a threat.  If Andy is on form he needs to fear no-one until its Fed in the SF.

He always loves the night matches on Ashe, so I expect him to trash Dodig tomorrow.
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #67 on: August 28, 2012, 10:06 PM »

I love that Andy is finally on My Time! 

Bev and I are well used to alarm clocks, Rachie. A lot of miles and time zones between us, but united in bleary-eyedness Very Happy

LOL! United indeed! I've got the old alarm clock out a few times, especially at AO but IDK for a 2R with work the next day if I should....i probably will though!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #68 on: August 28, 2012, 10:06 PM »

Now don't all go a-hatin' on my Meelosh, please. Very Happy He is an extremely nice young man who is still young and continues to work on his craft.

It goes without saying I don't want him to win against our Andy...ever!

And I don't see him as a threat to Andy. He still has much work to do on his return game and movement. Once his opponents figure out his serve, he's toast.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #69 on: August 28, 2012, 10:08 PM »

.. but IDK for a 2R...
What u talkin' 'bout, girl?
It's the freaking USO! yes
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #70 on: August 28, 2012, 10:13 PM »

F**k off then.
Realllly......  such class.....not
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #71 on: August 28, 2012, 10:15 PM »

Now don't all go a-hatin' on my Meelosh, please. Very Happy He is an extremely nice young man who is still young and continues to work on his craft.

It goes without saying I don't want him to win against our Andy...ever!

And I don't see him as a threat to Andy. He still has much work to do on his return game and movement. Once his opponents figure out his serve, he's toast.

Raonic was lucky to get away with that win today - he really didn't deserve it.  Giraldo was the better player for the vast majority of the match.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #72 on: August 28, 2012, 10:18 PM »

Raonic was lucky to get away with that win today - he really didn't deserve it.  Giraldo was the better player for the vast majority of the match.
Maybe so.. but as they say in the biz: 'A win's a win.. even if it's ugly.' Shrug
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #73 on: August 28, 2012, 10:19 PM »

I could not agree more!!! I don't know, when they interviewed him in Toronto he seemed nice, a bit of a sweetheart to be honest, but he does have that overgrown baby look about him. I have a horrible mental image of him wearing an old-fashioned nappy with a giant safety pin in it whilst holding a giant dummy in his mouth. Not a good image!

By contrast, did anyone hear one of the comms the other week talking about Andy having the perfect build and physique for a tennis player? I can't remember who said it, but they talked about him being tall but not too tall, having a good build, but not carrying too much weight on his chest and such, which means he isn't top heavy. They talked about him having strong legs too, remarking on his great speed around the court. It was great to hear Andy being appreciated. I have to say, he's too young for me, but by the time they'd stopped listing his various attributes I quite fancied him lol.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: US open R2 Murrays vs Dodig « Reply #74 on: August 28, 2012, 10:38 PM »

The books are a set of three i think,the first ones called 50 shades of grey,my friends just read them and now shes lending them to me,to read when im away.There supposed to be a bit naughty Robbie
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 36 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »