Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 36 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig  (Read 8194 times)
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #150 on: August 29, 2012, 06:18 PM »

For all you guys 'n gals watching, I hope this is a nice stress  free Andy win. thumb up
Most of us in the UK will be zz I guess.
Let's Go Andy. Let's Go. yay yay yay
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #151 on: August 29, 2012, 06:20 PM »

I don't watch many TFC matches, but when I do they are usually dire. I watched the match against Houston at the weekend.
I'm keeping a hopeful eye on Darren O'Dea.
The good thing is they wear the same colours as my other dire old team (The Dons of Aberdeen).. so I can sometimes pretend I'm back in the Richard Donald Stand with a Pittodrie pie. Very Happy

Pretending to be back at Pittodrie with a Dons pie???  Your nae missing much, football a wee but better but pies still rank!!!  Think the dandies might do a bit better this year, my die-hard supporter hubby and sons defo think so, they are there rain, shine, snow and they think Pa Broon has a good squad to give it a go.
IP Logged
frewbuddie

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #152 on: August 29, 2012, 06:42 PM »

You are absolutely right OldScot it was overturned when Souness took over he wanted to sign Mo Johnston.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #153 on: August 29, 2012, 06:56 PM »

Pretending to be back at Pittodrie with a Dons pie???  Your nae missing much, football a wee but better but pies still rank!!!
It's silly the things you miss. A cold, greasy Pittodrie pie, a cup of Bovril, and trying to see the team through screwed up eyes as the gale-force North Sea wind lashes rain against yer face. Aye..
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #154 on: August 29, 2012, 07:08 PM »

I don't watch many TFC matches, but when I do they are usually dire. I watched the match against Houston at the weekend.
I'm keeping a hopeful eye on Darren O'Dea.
The good thing is they wear the same colours as my other dire old team (The Dons of Aberdeen).. so I can sometimes pretend I'm back in the Richard Donald Stand with a Pittodrie pie. Very Happy
Oh god, don't mention O'Dea to me. We had him on loan last year. Started off okay, bit mistake-prone, but after a head knock he was a liability.

A few of our ex-players have headed out to the MLS. O'Dea, O'Brien (he's at Vancouver I think?) and Lloyd Sam I think has joined NY Red Bulls.
IP Logged
BigNose
Challenger Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #155 on: August 29, 2012, 07:51 PM »

Come on Andy! Whip some Croation ass. Yes literally!

Andy in 3.
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #156 on: August 29, 2012, 07:52 PM »

Andy has put in some brilliant performances at the night matches on Ashe - Wawrinka, Lopez the ones that stand out the most.

Great that he is on this side of the draw, hopefully there's no weather mishap, but if there is, Andy should be well placed this time, unlike last year.

Murray in a convincing straight sets win, he'll want to put on a show.
yes I think your prediction is right.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #157 on: August 29, 2012, 07:54 PM »

Come on Andy! Whip some Croation ass. Yes literally!

Andy in 3.
Please not literally.
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #158 on: August 29, 2012, 08:09 PM »

yes I think your prediction is right.
So do I. Come on Andy.  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #159 on: August 29, 2012, 08:20 PM »

Dodig seems well sweet from that interview I like him and i wish him all the best.....AFTER USO!!
C'mon Andy!! and yeh 90% sure im getting up for this might go to bed about 9 although wouldnt mind watching Kim vs Laura but this Malisse Isner match could go long...
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #160 on: August 29, 2012, 08:21 PM »

You think this is a heated debate? Wait until you've been around a while. In the words of Al Jolson.......'You ain't heard nuthin' yet!'  Whistle
Dead right Caz. LOL Some of the "debates" on here get really heated. They could be categorised on the Hurricane Scale from 1 -  5!   argue And like hurricanes, they blow themselves out and everything is calm again.  peacedove
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #161 on: August 29, 2012, 08:37 PM »

And come on, people. It's your utmost and civic duty to stay up or wake up on time to watch Andy. This is the only Slam we get where the time is on our side. Otherwise we tend to sacrifice a lot of sleep due to 3 other slams being on the other side of the world and I don't know a lot about you, but I do wake up or stay up when it comes to GS matches and if it happens to be an Andy match and to my credit, I am not even a Scot or a Brit! lol
Quite right Emma Jean. We at this side of the Pond/in the Northern Hemisphere cannot allow you guys to carry all the burden of being Andy supporters on your shoulders. We gotta share the responsibility.

So I'm off to bed now (was up at 04.45 this morning too) to get some sleep. I will be about  3 am for me here and as you say, Shriekepova may make it later.

cmonandy crossfingers

Catch you' all later Smile

IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #162 on: August 29, 2012, 09:01 PM »

I won't be able to sleep tonight.     (nerves) 
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #163 on: August 29, 2012, 09:08 PM »

I won't be able to sleep tonight.     (nerves) 

Again I have to sleep in my lucky red shoes!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: US Open R2 Murray vs Dodig « Reply #164 on: August 29, 2012, 09:27 PM »

In fact, it is pure madness to get up in the middle of the night to watch tennis.

wave Hello.

I'm Bev and I'm stark raving mad!

If I didn't get up in the middle of the night to watch tennis, I'd have missed out on some superb tennis yes

Have set Sky+ for today's match since I am at work Rolling Eyes

cmonandy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 36 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »