C'mon Andy
IP Logged

Win the point Andy
IP Logged

Good game Andy 5-2
IP Logged

Break for the set.
IP Logged

Time for him to do an Agassi? The shaving head thing, not the wig-and-crystal-meth thing.

It looks worse because his hair is greasy from wearing a cap. He needs to keep his hair short. The longer it is, the worse it looks.

I'm speaking from experience.
IP Logged

Would be good to break him here and then serve first in the next set.
IP Logged

Time for him to do an Agassi? The shaving head thing, not the wig-and-crystal-meth thing.
omg no.   Murray would look horrendous with all his head hair all shaved off
IP Logged

Not an entertaining match at all, just like a filler really.
IP Logged

My commies are **** keep saying that Andy was lucky Rafa was out for 7 months.I hate it that Andy never gets the credit from them that he deserves. Well Andy's winning GS in probably one of the greatest eras of men's tennis against some really really tough competition. The other three guys won there first GS against easier opponents than Andy had.
IP Logged

Lleyton is sure looking good
IP Logged

My commies are **** keep saying that Andy was lucky Rafa was out for 7 months.I hate it that Andy never gets the credit from them that he deserves. Well Andy's winning GS in probably one of the greatest eras of men's tennis against some really really tough competition. The other three guys won there first GS against easier opponents than Andy had.

Who are your commies? If it's Luke Jensen, I'm not surprised.
IP Logged

Good return Andy
IP Logged

I would love for Andy to beat Rafa in the final that should shut them up.
IP Logged

This  is much improved performance from Murray.   Still a bit erratic at times.
IP Logged

Damn - got held up and so just got in.  Looks like Andy's in control, but they're both dripping in sweat - must be hot out there!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 34 Reply