Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will win?
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Istomin in 3
Istomin in 4
Istomin in 5

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 41 Go Down Reply
Author

US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin

(Read 7826 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #45 on: September 03, 2013, 08:59 PM »

cmon yeah Best of luck Andy boy 2am is a no no for me also I'm afraid   but I fully expect to awaken to news that you've had a quick 3 setter and into the quarters.  cmonandy
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #46 on: September 03, 2013, 08:59 PM »

^old fart.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #47 on: September 03, 2013, 09:00 PM »

^old fart.

Where you been?? Been hunting for you  secret service agent
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #48 on: September 03, 2013, 09:01 PM »

Leading a boring life.
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #49 on: September 03, 2013, 09:18 PM »

^old fart.

You'll be one yourself one day, like some of the rest of us, so don't knock it!!!

I'll be tucked up in the land of nod too.

Good luck Andy, also hope to wake to good news too.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #50 on: September 03, 2013, 09:23 PM »

Yes, I expect I'll go to bed and come down to watch  the match if I wake up. Next time may be different.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #51 on: September 03, 2013, 09:27 PM »

Leading a boring life.
Students eh, won't realise it's the best days of their lives until its too late.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #52 on: September 03, 2013, 09:28 PM »

Students eh, won't realise it's the best days of their lives until its too late.
I'd much rather be working and earning money.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #53 on: September 03, 2013, 09:30 PM »

Also looking for sweet dreams and a pleasant awakening. Can't do a 2am start and teach  Fingers crossed sorry yawn yay
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #54 on: September 03, 2013, 09:31 PM »

I'd much rather be working and earning money.

You sound just like my son.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #55 on: September 03, 2013, 09:31 PM »

Also looking for sweet dreams and a pleasant awakening. Can't do a 2am start and teach  Fingers crossed sorry yawn yay

If you were my teacher and I came in and said I was up watching Murray last night so I'm a little tired, would you punish me with lines or something?
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #56 on: September 03, 2013, 09:33 PM »

No, I'd ask you to tell me about the match!!!!
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #57 on: September 03, 2013, 09:34 PM »

An animated conversations on the wonders of Murray would ensue before I returned to earth and got on with the lesson
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #58 on: September 03, 2013, 09:34 PM »

No, I'd ask you to tell me about the match!!!!

Now I wish you were my teacher, do you have any tennis fans in your class?
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #59 on: September 03, 2013, 09:37 PM »

They are only 8 and 9 year olds, they know Andy not sure they are big on tennis yet!- but I've got all year to convert them. But one of our P6s went to Italian Open, saw a host of players .... and stayed in the player's hotel!!! Have to say my jaw was seriously on the floor when he was telling me this. Rest of class were ignored while we swapped tennis event tales.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 41 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »