Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Istomin in 3
Istomin in 4
Istomin in 5

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] Reply

US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin

Didn't like the hint of a limp, though.  Blisters again?

What? What? Oh no shocking  nervous
IP Logged

fiverings I noticed that too and thought he was moving just like he was after winning last year.  Could just be that he was tired and stiff after 3 hours in what he said felt like cold conditions.  Fingers crossed it isn't blisters or anything else that could carry over till next battle.
IP Logged

fiverings I noticed that too and thought he was moving just like he was after winning last year.  Could just be that he was tired and stiff after 3 hours in what he said felt like cold conditions.  Fingers crossed it isn't blisters or anything else that could carry over till next battle.
Let's hope it was just general stiffness - or something reasonably superficial that can be managed.
IP Logged
ABF

yeah I don't think he was limping becoz of blisters ... I think his ongoing lower back problem stiffened up in the much cooler temps. Hopefully , the temps warm up ...coz I reckon that helps alot with his back issue.
IP Logged

yeah I don't think he was limping becoz of blisters ... I think his ongoing lower back problem stiffened up in the much cooler temps. Hopefully , the temps warm up ...coz I reckon that helps alot with his back issue.
It was the back, to be sure. They all have niggles at the end of season, Andy always says.

Come on Laddie
IP Logged

Andy said it was cool compared to the conditions he has played in and he was a bit stiff.  Judging by how he moved in the match I'm hopeful of him being okay.
IP Logged

which is one reason for perhaps welcoming a day match tomorrow even if otherwise one would want a night match for him?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] Reply