Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will win?
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Istomin in 3
Istomin in 4
Istomin in 5

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] Go Down Reply
Author

US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin

(Read 7928 times)
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #600 on: September 04, 2013, 04:33 PM »

Didn't like the hint of a limp, though.  Blisters again?

What? What? Oh no shocking  nervous
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #601 on: September 04, 2013, 04:41 PM »

fiverings I noticed that too and thought he was moving just like he was after winning last year.  Could just be that he was tired and stiff after 3 hours in what he said felt like cold conditions.  Fingers crossed it isn't blisters or anything else that could carry over till next battle.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #602 on: September 04, 2013, 08:16 PM »

fiverings I noticed that too and thought he was moving just like he was after winning last year.  Could just be that he was tired and stiff after 3 hours in what he said felt like cold conditions.  Fingers crossed it isn't blisters or anything else that could carry over till next battle.
Let's hope it was just general stiffness - or something reasonably superficial that can be managed.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #603 on: September 04, 2013, 08:27 PM »

yeah I don't think he was limping becoz of blisters ... I think his ongoing lower back problem stiffened up in the much cooler temps. Hopefully , the temps warm up ...coz I reckon that helps alot with his back issue.
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #604 on: September 04, 2013, 08:40 PM »

yeah I don't think he was limping becoz of blisters ... I think his ongoing lower back problem stiffened up in the much cooler temps. Hopefully , the temps warm up ...coz I reckon that helps alot with his back issue.
It was the back, to be sure. They all have niggles at the end of season, Andy always says.

Come on Laddie
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #605 on: September 04, 2013, 08:53 PM »

Andy said it was cool compared to the conditions he has played in and he was a bit stiff.  Judging by how he moved in the match I'm hopeful of him being okay.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: US Open R4: Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin « Reply #606 on: September 04, 2013, 10:02 PM »

which is one reason for perhaps welcoming a day match tomorrow even if otherwise one would want a night match for him?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »