Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 ... 158 Go Down Reply
Author

US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych

(Read 28151 times)
boogers
World No 1

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2145 on: September 08, 2012, 10:02 PM »

Holy crap, Ferrer is marmalising Djokovic.
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2146 on: September 08, 2012, 10:02 PM »

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/USNY0996

Rain arriving 6pm NY time (11pm our time) then thats it over NY for the rest of the night

Me thinks a Monday final unless this is done in 60 mins

I don't think its over for the day. BBC are saying rain for an hour or two.
IP Logged
audie
Futures Level

my guilty ppleasure

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2147 on: September 08, 2012, 10:03 PM »

well done andy good on you.hope i can watch the final get home from work in time
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2148 on: September 08, 2012, 10:03 PM »

Joker complaining to the umpire. He says it unplayable!! ROFL!! Hes 2 breaks down!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2149 on: September 08, 2012, 10:03 PM »

My Internet connection  went away during MP,  it died  lol  then I saw the result then I literally jumped 5 feet in the air, and cause of my size.  I bumped my heed off the roof Very Happy  yay  cmon yeah  w00t  It was awesome.  I have got a sore heed now though. lol.   Well done Andy. World number 3 and 2 GS finalist of 2K12  OH YES.   cmon yeah  yay  w00t

That GIF is kind of twisted though, John but I guess we can take it.
IP Logged
Kavanaugh
Satellite Level

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2150 on: September 08, 2012, 10:03 PM »

I'm jumping in with the other lurkers if that's OK ... hello all!  Have been reading here for probably close on to a year and relying on you all for score updates when I can't get livestreams to work out here - just have to eeeeeeeeeee in company with a group of people who go through exactly the same heart-palpitations I do during every match Very Happy  Plus I'm feeling kind of guilty and a bit creepy for having hidden behind the furniture for so long without joining in the conversation.

Well done that man.  Yet another Slam Final!  Incredible and I'm getting maaaajor tingles from this - I know once he gets his first, the flood gates are going to open - and then some!

WAY TO GO, ANDY!!!  So SO proud Very Happy
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2151 on: September 08, 2012, 10:04 PM »

..my hand made beefburgers..
Not coming to your house for dinner.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2152 on: September 08, 2012, 10:04 PM »

Can't stand merely being a lurker any longer.  LUV me some Andy Murray!!!!  Come on, Ferrer.  Make it a five setter!!!
Welcome from me too! wave
IP Logged
gee666
Satellite Level

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2153 on: September 08, 2012, 10:05 PM »

I'm jumping in with the other lurkers if that's OK ... hello all!  Have been reading here for probably close on to a year and relying on you all for score updates when I can't get livestreams to work out here - just have to eeeeeeeeeee in company with a group of people who go through exactly the same heart-palpitations I do during every match Very Happy  Plus I'm feeling kind of guilty and a bit creepy for having hidden behind the furniture for so long without joining in the conversation.

Well done that man.  Yet another Slam Final!  Incredible and I'm getting maaaajor tingles from this - I know once he gets his first, the flood gates are going to open - and then some!

WAY TO GO, ANDY!!!  So SO proud Very Happy

Welcome I have no idea how you have survived watching Andy on your own
[ Last edit by Mark September 08, 2012, 10:05 PM ] IP Logged
sickboy1888
Junior

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2154 on: September 08, 2012, 10:05 PM »

I don't think its over for the day. BBC are saying rain for an hour or two.

If you look at that map its  10.30 to 11.00 NY time before rain clears.Even if they get back out they wouldnt finish till about midnight if this match goes long.No way they would make them play final on same day
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2155 on: September 08, 2012, 10:05 PM »

The wind has calmed down considerably in this match. Quite ironically too.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2156 on: September 08, 2012, 10:06 PM »

I'm jumping in with the other lurkers if that's OK ... hello all! 
Great to have you jump in wave
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2157 on: September 08, 2012, 10:06 PM »

Welcome Kavanaugh - good time to join!
IP Logged
sickboy1888
Junior

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2158 on: September 08, 2012, 10:06 PM »

Saying that Ferrer could have this match won in less than 90 mins LOL
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2159 on: September 08, 2012, 10:07 PM »

Ferrer is Fierce.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 ... 158 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »