Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 ... 158 Go Down Reply
Author

US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych

(Read 29374 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2265 on: September 08, 2012, 11:22 PM »

Don't get the conspiracy theorists sniffing around that!
Indeed. lol
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2266 on: September 08, 2012, 11:32 PM »

Elly.. I don't mind Phil's comments at all. For me, I never take him seriously, and it's like a comedic break in amongt the angst.
If he's serious, then he's entitled to his opinion.
When Andy starts to play well, he always seems to give him credit.
Just saying, my friend. Smile
We'll have to agree to disagree. I find it hard to take him as a fan.  He just wants to knock Andy at every given opportunity. That is no fan in my book. He is one of the major reasons I don't look in here when crucial matches are going on.  I cannot be doing with the negative mindset.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2267 on: September 08, 2012, 11:33 PM »

An article about how Lendl's helped Murray get to this moment (and apparently wants him to 'have fun' in the final):
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/sep/08/ivan-lendl-andy-murray-us-open?newsfeed=true
And a quick q & a with Andy:
http://www.wwd.com/eye/people/qa-andy-murray-tennis-star-6241022?gnewsid=01f3b4218ea54361bc4eede536531098
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2268 on: September 08, 2012, 11:35 PM »

We'll have to agree to disagree. I find it hard to take him as a fan.  He just wants to knock Andy at every given opportunity. That is no fan in my book. He is one of the major reasons I don't look in here when crucial matches are going on.  I cannot be doing with the negative mindset.
OkayDokey hug
And you're just as entitled to your opinion too.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2269 on: September 08, 2012, 11:50 PM »

Judy Murray also enters the press conference, hugs Andy, and he says, 'mom, u smell Iike wine.' < LOL

LOL!
IP Logged
hugoagogo69
Satellite Level

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2270 on: September 08, 2012, 11:50 PM »

Was at work but the match was on. I only watched bits of it but managed to see the final set tie break. Andy has just got much better at digging deep when it matters. The mark of a champion!! We will be reaching for the commemorative stamps again, come tuesday! Another gs final! I am over the moon!!
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2271 on: September 08, 2012, 11:52 PM »

Andy's in the ******* final, come on! It's only just hit me properly. I have a feeling he's in with a really good chance this time as well.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2272 on: September 08, 2012, 11:52 PM »

OkayDokey hug
And you're just as entitled to your opinion too.
Aye! Very Happy
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2273 on: September 08, 2012, 11:57 PM »

Andy's in the f**king final, come on! It's only just hit me properly. I have a feeling he's in with a really good chance this time as well.
Yes - the guy is in the final - no doubt it won't be good enough for some of his so called 'fans'. There will be an ongoing commentary about what he is not doing, and what he appears lacking.  I, for one, will spend no time on here listening to that.  Good luck, Andy!
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2274 on: September 08, 2012, 11:59 PM »

Yes - the guy is in the final - no doubt it won't be good enough for some of his so called 'fans'. There will be an ongoing commentary about what he is not doing, and what he appears lacking.  I, for one, will spend no time on here listening to that.  Good luck, Andy!

Elly, we get the point. Wink
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2275 on: September 08, 2012, 11:59 PM »

Elly, we get the point. Wink
Good - I'm glad you do.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2276 on: September 09, 2012, 12:00 AM »

Yes, yes, Elly... you've made your point but it is only a couple of people so hardly worth constantly repeating, is it?

It wasn't long ago where you were one of the worst for negative comments, if not the worst. I know Andy wasn't doing too well but your comments were still unfairly negative. You just completely gave up on him even though he has many years ahead.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2277 on: September 09, 2012, 12:01 AM »

Apparently,when Andy told Judy she smelled of wine,her response was "He [Fergie] made me have wine. He's just been telling me that Scotland invented the world." lol!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2278 on: September 09, 2012, 12:04 AM »

Yes, yes, Elly... you've made your point but it is only a couple of people so hardly worth constantly repeating, is it?

It wasn't long ago where you were one of the worst for negative comments, if not the worst. I know Andy wasn't doing too well but your comments were still unfairly negative. You just completely gave up on him even though he has many years ahead.
I've already acknowledged that, Mark.  I'll go now, as you and Andrew clearly have the bit(s) between your teeth and there doesn't appear to be anyone else to get them into.  G'night boys - sleep tight.  I hope we're celebrating a slam tomorrow.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2279 on: September 09, 2012, 12:06 AM »

Hopefully no one will ever say that Andy can't play well in rough conditions as I've argued before that he can. This should settle things as this was as big a match as it can get.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 ... 158 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »