Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 ... 158 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych  (Read 22157 times)
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2280 on: September 09, 2012, 12:07 AM »

I've already acknowledged that, Mark.  I'll go now, as you and Andrew clearly have the bit(s) between your teeth and there doesn't appear to be anyone else to get them into.  G'night boys - sleep tight.  I hope we're celebrating a slam tomorrow.

Monday will probably be the day if so.

Nightie night. wave
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2281 on: September 09, 2012, 12:07 AM »

I'll go now, as you and Andrew clearly have the bit(s) between your teeth and there doesn't appear to be anyone else to get them into. 
Irony alert! Irony alert!

Good night Wink
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2282 on: September 09, 2012, 12:07 AM »

Hopefully no one will ever say that Andy can't play well in rough conditions as I've argued before that he can. This should settle things as this was as big a match as it can get.
Oof - I was wrong!  Who let the dogs out?
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2283 on: September 09, 2012, 12:07 AM »

Yes, yes, Elly... you've made your point but it is only a couple of people so hardly worth constantly repeating, is it?

It wasn't long ago where you were one of the worst for negative comments, if not the worst. I know Andy wasn't doing too well but your comments were still unfairly negative. You just completely gave up on him even though he has many years ahead.

But she doesn't do it on a daily basis and every opportunity she gets. She's even rarely here for that.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2284 on: September 09, 2012, 12:09 AM »

Andy is now 2.3 odds to win the tourney.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2285 on: September 09, 2012, 12:09 AM »

But she doesn't do it on a daily basis and every opportunity she gets. She's even rarely here for that.
But she's just repeating what everyone has said before. We all don't like when the one or two members choose to post constant negativity in match threads.

There's nothing we can do but laugh it off. Elly gives the impression of someone who thinks its widespread.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2286 on: September 09, 2012, 12:09 AM »

Oof - I was wrong!  Who let the dogs out?

Sorry I don't think I was addressing you. I think it was Phil who said in the past that Andy can't play in tough conditions.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2287 on: September 09, 2012, 12:11 AM »

But she's just repeating what everyone has said before. We all don't like when the one or two members who post constant negativity in match threads.

There's nothing we can do but laugh it off. Elly gives the impression of someone who thinks its widespread.

If she's repeating then understand how tiring boogers comments are because they are just the same in each match. I am here since last November and I've seen it in every single match. The same comments over and over again.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2288 on: September 09, 2012, 12:12 AM »

Andy is now 2.3 odds to win the tourney.

This is of course subject to change after Nole's match tomorrow.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2289 on: September 09, 2012, 12:19 AM »

Just reading around a bit. Looks like most Fedfans are really disappointed.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2290 on: September 09, 2012, 12:21 AM »

Yes 'She's' a rare bird.  Very Happy
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2291 on: September 09, 2012, 12:28 AM »

Just reading around a bit. Looks like most Fedfans are really disappointed.
Shame - not!
IP Logged
madabouttheboy
Junior

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2292 on: September 09, 2012, 12:29 AM »

Oh am I happy..I bought a triple chocolate mousse cake to celebrate or cheer us up so off to eat it now. Wonder if Andy is dining with Sean Connery and Alex Ferguson tonight? Loved Judy's photo.
Can't wait for Monday and need to buy another cake, champagne already in the fridge.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2293 on: September 09, 2012, 12:32 AM »

Oh am I happy..I bought a triple chocolate mousse cake to celebrate or cheer us up so off to eat it now. Wonder if Andy is dining with Sean Connery and Alex Ferguson tonight? Loved Judy's photo.
Can't wait for Monday and need to buy another cake, champagne already in the fridge.
Are you gay? x
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2294 on: September 09, 2012, 12:35 AM »

unsure
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 ... 158 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »