Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 Go Down Reply
Author

US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych

(Read 26651 times)
madabouttheboy
Junior

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2295 on: September 09, 2012, 12:41 AM »

Do you have to be gay to love chocolate? My husband doesn't think I am anyway. Or is it the champagne? Oh, I know what it is, I said 'dining" LOL
IP Logged
madabouttheboy
Junior

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2296 on: September 09, 2012, 12:43 AM »

Or is it the Noel Coward thing? Didn't he write "Mad about the boy??'
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2297 on: September 09, 2012, 12:49 AM »

Do you have to be gay to love chocolate? My husband doesn't think I am anyway. Or is it the champagne? Oh, I know what it is, I said 'dining" LOL

Champagne - a glass with a strawberry on top - yum! Sorry - I really didn't mean to offend. x
IP Logged
madabouttheboy
Junior

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2298 on: September 09, 2012, 01:00 AM »

Oh no offense at all. I was laughing at another thought-I mentioned Judy!
We used have a car whose colour was supposed to be champagne but it looked decidedly pink and I always had Judy & Barbra on the cd player and a gay friend had a good laugh about it and said we should attract quite a following!
Off with cake in hand and a couple of old Sopranos episodes to watch. Night all.-

IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2299 on: September 09, 2012, 01:05 AM »

Oh no offense at all. I was laughing at another thought-I mentioned Judy!
We used have a car whose colour was supposed to be champagne but it looked decidedly pink and I always had Judy & Barbra on the cd player and a gay friend had a good laugh about it and said we should attract quite a following!
Off with cake in hand and a couple of old Sopranos episodes to watch. Night all.-

Christ - I so need to meet you - as Norma Jean has said - I'm not on here every day.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2300 on: September 09, 2012, 01:12 AM »

Just reading around a bit. Looks like most Fedfans are really disappointed.

Awwww, diddums!
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2301 on: September 09, 2012, 03:19 AM »

welcome :Welcome gilbys angel the more the merrier!!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2302 on: September 09, 2012, 03:45 AM »

So the H2H against Berdych is now 3-4. 2 all on Hard. This year 2-1.

This is such a good win anyway I look at it...to handle Berdych in a GS semi is really another golden moment for me and he has handled two big guys (Raonic and Berdych) that I really never wanted him to face, but here we are now and it's a done deal. There's of course more to be done and I know he's also beaten both Federer and Nole on big occasion (Olympics) this year, but it's only now a matter of time that he handles those top guys in GSs as well.
IP Logged
notnek
Futures Level

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2303 on: September 09, 2012, 04:00 AM »

Woke up really angry after finding out Murray's on at 9:00pm tomorrow.

Calmed down after realising that's British time Smile

[ Last edit by notnek September 09, 2012, 04:25 AM ] IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2304 on: September 09, 2012, 04:41 AM »

Thanks for the welcome, guys.  There are lots of Murray fans here in Virginia and we'd love Andy to win his first GS in the USA!!!
Welcome from Missouri another fan from the USA
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2305 on: September 09, 2012, 04:51 AM »

I'm jumping in with the other lurkers if that's OK ... hello all!  Have been reading here for probably close on to a year and relying on you all for score updates when I can't get livestreams to work out here - just have to eeeeeeeeeee in company with a group of people who go through exactly the same heart-palpitations I do during every match Very Happy  Plus I'm feeling kind of guilty and a bit creepy for having hidden behind the furniture for so long without joining in the conversation.

Well done that man.  Yet another Slam Final!  Incredible and I'm getting maaaajor tingles from this - I know once he gets his first, the flood gates are going to open - and then some!

WAY TO GO, ANDY!!!  So SO proud Very Happy
Welcome kavanaugh from Slovakia wow Andy has fans from all over.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2306 on: September 09, 2012, 05:07 AM »

Amazing that they couldnt wait until the 1st set was finished.
Very unfair to David Ferrer.
Absolutely, just so wrong. However, a tornado touched down in queens and they couldn't take chances with all the people in the stadium. In fact I believe there were two tornados that touched down.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2307 on: September 09, 2012, 05:13 AM »

Just brilliant, will lift that trophy today , Come Andy we love you.  yay
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2308 on: September 09, 2012, 05:18 AM »

I am so screwed though because of Monday final. I have work but I must stay with Andy. What to do? Part of me is so glad that Andy has a nice break and he needs it because of today's match, but part of me is also very sad because I am not sure what to do. I guess I can leave early from work but it still takes me 1 and half hour to get back home. Oh such dilemma...
I too have to work and have to be at an appointment at 6 pm so I can't go home....argh
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: US Open Semi: Murray vs Berdych « Reply #2309 on: September 09, 2012, 05:59 AM »

Thanks to all who posted articles, interviews and videos, they were all great!!
Hopefully I can pull up live stream from the open for part of the match on Monday. I hope you get to see some of the match EJ.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »