Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: So who's up for a semi-final spot again Nole or Mikhail?
That other Swiss maestro in 3 (as in 2008) Crying or Very sad ? - 6 (11.3%)
Someone's aiming for the Swiss no.1 position - Stan in 4? - 2 (3.8%)
No Australian Open déjà vu here - Stan takes it in 5? - 0 (0%)
Head hanging, back pulling and yelling aside, Andy takes this in 3? - 13 (24.5%)
Andy keeps Stans hoodoo going by not letting him get any further in 4? - 25 (47.2%)
The critics are poised but Andy hangs tough and fights it out in 5 - semi final here we come!? - 7 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 53

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 85 Go Down Reply
Author

USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka

(Read 17764 times)
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #105 on: September 05, 2013, 06:44 PM »

I expect Stan to win the first set tbh. 
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #106 on: September 05, 2013, 06:45 PM »

You guys are making me even more nervous than I already was!
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #107 on: September 05, 2013, 06:45 PM »

I'm not nervous, Andy will **** this up, NID.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #108 on: September 05, 2013, 06:46 PM »

Don't listen to them mate. Your better staying away from here during a match!
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #109 on: September 05, 2013, 06:48 PM »

Don't listen to them mate. Your better staying away from here during a match!

See,logically I'm sure it would be Ange!And certainly,before I stumbled on this site I sat through many a match with only my own nerves for company! Very Happy

But now I figure,well-seeing as I'm nervous already,might as well be nervous while chatting to other Andy supporters Smile
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #110 on: September 05, 2013, 07:01 PM »

Let's hope this is a good omen for Andy...

judy murray ‏@judmoo
007 in our corner 2day. Shweet. #usopen2013
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #111 on: September 05, 2013, 07:03 PM »

See,logically I'm sure it would be Ange!And certainly,before I stumbled on this site I sat through many a match with only my own nerves for company! Very Happy

But now I figure,well-seeing as I'm nervous already,might as well be nervous while chatting to other Andy supporters Smile
Quite right, dani, we will all be suffering. Maybe we won't have to suffer, maybe he'll sail through. All I know is that I can't stay away now, the end is too close, I have to watch every minute. If he comes through and the next match is a night match I will be getting up whereas before I have just recorded it.
IP Logged
circe
Satellite Level

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #112 on: September 05, 2013, 07:03 PM »

Damn it. I voted Andy in 4 and realised I messed my own prediction: Andy will win all odd rounds easily and make it look hard in even rounds.  I think it will be a match that looks and feels close, but ends up with Andy with 3 sets in his pocket. He's the better player
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #113 on: September 05, 2013, 07:05 PM »

Come on Mr Magic yay yay yay
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #114 on: September 05, 2013, 07:09 PM »

Ok Andy......Remember that ladder you climbed at Wimbledon this year? Well now you're back on the same ladder, but this time it's for the USO. Wawrinka is just the next rung of the ladder, so if you want to reach the top, you'll have to step on him 'hard' and come out with 'all guns blazin' and firin' from the hip'! We know he's not going to be easy, but you can 'do' hard! We also know that you can win this US Open, because 'you've done it before'! Heh heh.......we've never been able to say 'that' before! So what do you say Andy? Think you can take 'im son? 'Course you can.....now go kick 'is arse! C'MON!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #115 on: September 05, 2013, 07:09 PM »

Andy in 3. Smile
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #116 on: September 05, 2013, 07:10 PM »

They've taken out the Bryan Bros. Good match too. Now for Andy
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #117 on: September 05, 2013, 07:10 PM »

Ok Andy......Remember that ladder you climbed at Wimbledon this year? Well now you're back on the same ladder, but this time it's for the USO. Wawrinka is just the next rung of the ladder, so if you want to reach the top, you'll have to step on him 'hard' and come out with 'all guns blazin' and firin' from the hip'! We know he's not going to be easy, but you can 'do' hard! We also know that you can win this US Open, because 'you've done it before'! Heh heh.......we've never been able to say 'that' before! So what do you say Andy? Think you can take 'im son? 'Course you can.....now go kick 'is arse! C'MON!  cmon yeah

I like your wee stories Caz Wink
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #118 on: September 05, 2013, 07:12 PM »

Good ol' Greg, he's one of us... a true believer.
 yay  Greg really does get behind our Andy now!!! come on Andy , you will come through, got to out, but hope to be back!!!  nervous
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #119 on: September 05, 2013, 07:14 PM »

clap  clap clap well said Caz  cmon yeah Mr Magic
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 85 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »