Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: So who's up for a semi-final spot again Nole or Mikhail?
That other Swiss maestro in 3 (as in 2008) Crying or Very sad ? - 6 (11.3%)
Someone's aiming for the Swiss no.1 position - Stan in 4? - 2 (3.8%)
No Australian Open déjà vu here - Stan takes it in 5? - 0 (0%)
Head hanging, back pulling and yelling aside, Andy takes this in 3? - 13 (24.5%)
Andy keeps Stans hoodoo going by not letting him get any further in 4? - 25 (47.2%)
The critics are poised but Andy hangs tough and fights it out in 5 - semi final here we come!? - 7 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 53

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 Go Down Reply
Author

USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka

(Read 15217 times)
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1215 on: September 07, 2013, 02:48 PM »

Gangsta... 'who doesn't know his own mind'  v  Sabine... 'The Queen of Smarts'..........no contest!  Whistle

I prefer 'The Joker' or 'The Ass'
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1216 on: September 07, 2013, 02:50 PM »

Gangsta... 'who doesn't know his own mind'  v  Sabine... 'The Queen of Smarts'..........no contest!  Whistle

Ha ha, I like it.

I prefer 'The Joker' or 'The Ass'

No way.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1217 on: September 07, 2013, 02:53 PM »

I admit it, I'm a lighthearted troll.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1218 on: September 07, 2013, 02:58 PM »

I admit it, I'm a lighthearted troll.
Well if you're not careful, you may just lose all credibility around here!  Eyebrow raise.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1219 on: September 07, 2013, 02:59 PM »

Well if you're not careful, you may just lose all credibility around here!  Eyebrow raise.

I had no credibility here anyway, so its not a worrying matter.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1220 on: September 07, 2013, 03:03 PM »

Really? Well that's ok then!
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1221 on: September 07, 2013, 03:13 PM »

Yes he is a better player than Andy, he has 12 Slams to his name, an olympic gold, Career Grand Slam etc. The idiot level answer would be what you have been throwing around for a few weeks - about NADAL (not Kneedal ignorant fool) doping. Which I'm pretty sure he hasn't been doing. Taking MTO's and extra time between points isn't cheating because if it was the rules wouldn't allow for it, and they do.

I think we should agree to differ on this one. I sincerely hope that by the end of his career Kneedal's slam count, like Lance Armstrong's TDF count will be zero. That to me would be justice, and represents my personal opinion. I have no doubt Kneedal is a very talented and highly gifted tennis player. I do however strongly doubt he is an honest one. Scotnadian politely asked if the doping wrangling could move to the doping thread, which is what I have tried to do.

My question about Kneedal was more to do with the technical aspects of his game.

If you think his medical time outs etc are okay because they are technically within the rules fine. Many people on here think he uses his status to push the boundaries beyond acceptable levels. I include myself  in that group.
As I say we need to agree to differ on this one.

If I might also point out your reply was incredibly rude. There really wasn't any need for it.  
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1222 on: September 07, 2013, 05:16 PM »

Can we stop infecting every thread with these accusations of Nadal and doping?

There's a dedicated thread. Stick to it or something so I and others can avoid the nonsense where it's not needed.
IP Logged
Eddster
Satellite Level

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1223 on: September 07, 2013, 06:02 PM »

Well at least Andy didnt lose his first set 6-2 to Wawrinka...
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1224 on: September 07, 2013, 06:46 PM »

Can we stop infecting every thread with these accusations of Nadal and doping?

There's a dedicated thread. Stick to it or something so I and others can avoid the nonsense where it's not needed.

clap clap
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1225 on: September 07, 2013, 06:51 PM »

Maybe Mark will move it to the Off Topic thread!  Wink
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1226 on: September 07, 2013, 06:53 PM »

I'm getting pig sick to be honest of coming on every other thread and certain people are talking about players doping!!! Do us all a friggin favour eh and piss off to the proper thread........boring!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1227 on: September 07, 2013, 06:54 PM »

I'm getting pig sick to be honest of coming on every other thread and certain people are talking about players doping!!! Do us all a friggin favour eh and piss off to the proper thread........boring!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

yes
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1228 on: September 07, 2013, 07:45 PM »

If you actually read my last post you would be aware that is precisely what I have been attempting to do. In this instance I am not guilty. It was Gangstamurray who brought up the subject. I was asking a reasonable question, (refer to my post at 12:56), and was rewarded by idiot child's response.  However I take the point. Equally if other people raise it in other threads then I will consider the subject fair game again.

Adios (for now),  little ostriches......!!!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: USO 2013 QF: Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #1229 on: September 07, 2013, 08:11 PM »

If you actually read my last post you would be aware that is precisely what I have been attempting to do. In this instance I am not guilty. It was Gangstamurray who brought up the subject. I was asking a reasonable question, (refer to my post at 12:56), and was rewarded by idiot child's response.  However I take the point. Equally if other people raise it in other threads then I will consider the subject fair game again.

Adios (for now),  little ostriches......!!!

Stay pressed, you brought it here, you bring it everywhere.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »