Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 Go Down Reply
Author

USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra

(Read 17260 times)
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #810 on: August 29, 2013, 09:15 AM »

Ruthie thanks for the tip-off about the highlights. Just managed to see them now, before I check how much my Sky box did record. I'll know next time a match starts that late to start recording when I go to bed.

Great, great start for Andy. He just looked like he went out there with a mind to get it done as quickly as possible, and didn't he just! Even in that early part of the second set there was no sense of panic. He was in control from the start really.

That under arm serve! I loved Andy's reaction. How quick is he!

Andy looked sharp and up for it, which is great. At least he can put the waiting behind him now and focus on playing every other day. God willing that will help him keep a nice rhythm going.

It was great to hear the crowd being so supportive of Andy too, he got such a lovely roar in his in court interview when last year was mentioned.

IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #811 on: August 29, 2013, 09:39 AM »

Ruthie thanks for the tip-off about the highlights. Just managed to see them now, before I check how much my Sky box did record. I'll know next time a match starts that late to start recording when I go to bed.

Great, great start for Andy. He just looked like he went out there with a mind to get it done as quickly as possible, and didn't he just! Even in that early part of the second set there was no sense of panic. He was in control from the start really.

That under arm serve! I loved Andy's reaction. How quick is he!

Andy looked sharp and up for it, which is great. At least he can put the waiting behind him now and focus on playing every other day. God willing that will help him keep a nice rhythm going.

It was great to hear the crowd being so supportive of Andy too, he got such a lovely roar in his in court interview when last year was mentioned.

Hopefully your recording will be okay. After your comment last night I was a bit concerned , but my Sky+ has recorded the whole thing.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #812 on: August 29, 2013, 09:49 AM »

Well done to Andy for a great win. yay yay
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #813 on: August 29, 2013, 10:05 AM »

tj on the sky box they start a new programme at midnight for USO night session so I just recorded starting at midnight and it carried on until the match had finished (I'm assuming from the length though not actually checked).  It sounds like your recording might have finished at the end of the day session?  Glad you caught the highlights anyway.  And yes great to hear the support from the crowd.  They were also appreciative when he thanked them for staying (heard that bit on the radio).
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #814 on: August 29, 2013, 10:34 AM »

Ruthie I'd advise you to check your recording. I started recording at midnight and set it to record the programme after as well, just in case. My recording stopped at the start of Andy's third set. I noticed because I happened to be awake, but the Sky box just wouldn't start to record again in spite of my every effort to restart it, not to mention a few choice words!

Never mind, as long as Andy played and won, that's what matters. I saw the highlights and loved it. There's always the DVD later, if I really want to see the whole match.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #815 on: August 29, 2013, 10:36 AM »

Hopefully your recording will be okay. After your comment last night I was a bit concerned , but my Sky+ has recorded the whole thing.

Mine stopped at the start of the third. I might just check it and see if it is okay, turn it off at the mains and then back on again, just to see if it had some sort of glitch.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #816 on: August 29, 2013, 11:50 AM »

yay well done sexy!! I had a weird dream that andy was playing a match with delpo in the big brother house  confused  pleased that's finally his first match under his belt. Roll on Friday  cmon yeah
   roflmao   I love the red kit, suits him, makes him look dangerous  yes
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #817 on: August 29, 2013, 11:53 AM »

From the match stats.  Andy won 91 points to Llodra's 61, which is a convincing victory.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #818 on: August 29, 2013, 11:53 AM »

roflmao   I love the red kit, suits him, makes him look dangerous  yes

orange*
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #819 on: August 29, 2013, 12:42 PM »

orange*
Red Wink
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #820 on: August 29, 2013, 02:18 PM »

Yes his kit is definitely red.

No double faults and 5 Ue's for the whole match.....fantastic mighty Murray!!
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #821 on: August 29, 2013, 02:37 PM »

Ugh,WISH I'd gotten to see this match!I managed to stay up quite late,but eventually I had to give in and go to bed-I had a splitting headache,and more importantly,had to be up for 7 this morning!

Raging now that I've heard all about the match though-as much as I don't like Llodra,I love the tennis Andy produces when playing him!Hope the match in full gets put up online-I have found one version on youtube,but it's missing quite a few games and not the greatest quality.

Well done anyway Andy!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #822 on: August 29, 2013, 02:59 PM »

Red Wink
red on tv; orange in the photo so I'd say red
thanks for warning re recording.  I will check but it recorded for so long that I can't believe it didn't get it all. 
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #823 on: August 29, 2013, 03:09 PM »

Problem in US was there was the Blake match they kept changing to (too bad he lost, he is such a nice guy, would've liked to see him get further) and then there was Stephens.  But then I got up this morning and they were replaying the match and I got to see what I had missed last night.

I looked on youtube to see if the match was there yet, but nothing as yet.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: USO R1: Murray vs. Llodra « Reply #824 on: August 29, 2013, 03:59 PM »

OMG   55 pages.    Andy must of been playing pretty well    Very Happy  
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »