Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  USO R4 : Murray v Raonic
Poll
Murray v Raonic
3-0 Andy - 11 (22.9%)
3-1 Andy - 26 (54.2%)
3-2 Andy - 7 (14.6%)
3-0 Raonic - 0 (0%)
3-1 Raonic - 2 (4.2%)
3-2 Raonic - 2 (4.2%)
Total Voters: 48

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 Reply

USO R4 : Murray v Raonic

Welcome slightly dazzled its a great place here!  And I agree great avatar
IP Logged

The weather could be more of a factor, because it will definitely be a day match, but playing an acer does bring the silver lining of less running around, so that could actually work in Andy's favour.  Plus, he'll want to give Raonic a spanking to keep him from getting too confident in the future.  Andy in 3 I reckon.

Actually I was lucky to be right about the good things and wrong about the bad 2 days ago.  Couldn't ask for more.  Now time to Chill Cilic.  Actually that's later - time for me to go back to bed.
IP Logged

Before I forget....

Well done, Murrya! Love u with all my heart. Lots of kisses.  kiss

IP Logged

Meelosh brought his fighting talk, but Andy put his racquet where his mouth is.

I don't blame Milos for bigging himself up. He was scared.

What would you tell your kid or your grandchild to do in a big sports game? Talk the Big Talk, or run away?

Go Andy... Cilic next.  cmon yeah

scotnadian, apparently Milos said something along these lines in his press conference: " “Andy took me out of the match. He was so much on top of me. I told him he was simply amazing. Nothing I could do.”

IP Logged
Joe

Oh yes...
IP Logged

..indeed..
IP Logged

Nothing like this kind of loss to bring out the humbleness in a person
IP Logged

Milo's is a nice guy, but when you have a serve like he does, it can get pretty easy to get a little arrogant, this match will definitely help him.  Thank you Andy for not letting this be a boring match!
IP Logged

Oh yes...

Oh no....
IP Logged

As I re-watch match great words from Neil harman in interview with brad.
IP Logged

I just woke up about ten minutes ago and had to go into teletext to get the result.Well done Andy,such a good match to win and very best of wishes for the rest of the week.
IP Logged

Hi All,

I just could not wait any longer. I have woken at least four times in the night, so I had to find out the news.

BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT!

I haven't seen the match yet, but it has been described as a masterclass from Andy. The scoreline suggests as much. I can't wait to see it!

Well done my Champ, you didn't let the upstart push you around. What a cracker!
IP Logged

scotnadian, apparently Milos said something along these lines in his press conference: " “Andy took me out of the match. He was so much on top of me. I told him he was simply amazing. Nothing I could do.”
Milos was right.  Andy gave him an invaluable tennis lesson which he'll hopefully learn from.
IP Logged

Just woke up to this gr8 result. cmon yeah yay yay
Well done Andy. cmon yeah
Now will read this with a very happy smile on my face. clap
craighateslife......ready to be "humble"...Wink
IP Logged

Hve just woken up and had to find out result  although the last time I woke at 3:00 I had a calm feeling and went straight back to sleep.  Wonderful to wake and find out how well he played az\nd gave that young man a well deserved lesson.  ONWARDS AND UPWARDS.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 Reply