Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  USO R4 : Murray v Young 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] Go Down Reply
Author

USO R4 : Murray v Young

(Read 10249 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: USO R4 : Murray v Young « Reply #765 on: September 09, 2011, 05:15 PM »

Expressing your feelings and opinions is one thing. Insulting people you hardly know is something else entirely!
IP Logged
Nyssa

My Two Favorite Players! :)

Re: USO R4 : Murray v Young « Reply #766 on: September 09, 2011, 05:41 PM »

Expressing your feelings and opinions is one thing. Insulting people you hardly know is something else entirely!

The only person who seems to be insulted by my use of the word "whining" is you. You seem to have taken what I said personally.
My comments were not addressed to anyone in particular nor did I call anyone names.

IP Logged
AFT
Junior

It's all in the game

Re: USO R4 : Murray v Young « Reply #767 on: September 10, 2011, 04:07 PM »

Whoa what's going on here? Thought this was a tennis forum not a trans-atlantic slanging match! Calm down and ignore comments that you don't agree with, it can all get out of hand.  hug     Anyway I am nervously getting ready for 5pm when the great battle starts, think Andy must fire on all cylinders today and be agressive because Rafa certainly will. Oh my God and I have to watch Wales and S Africa in the morning beating each other up. Will need to convalesce after all this stress.  Weedman   nervous
IP Logged
AFT
Junior

It's all in the game

Re: USO R4 : Murray v Young « Reply #768 on: September 10, 2011, 04:38 PM »

Thought what colour will Andy be wearing? Will it be Black or Red? Will Rafa wear baggy shorts so the camera doesn't give us a shot of his bum pulling? will he snarl, will he waste time to agitate Andy? Uncle Tony appeared yesterday. Where has he been? Why is Judy being restrained and po- faced ? Have the media pigs got to her? Come on Judy show your emotions! We know how you feel. Have they both been to anger management classes.
We just had a big battle with council closing the indoor tennis facilities-financial cuts. Community takes it on with staff and Tennis association. Judy Murray comes to open it as an independent business. She was wonderful with her time and the expertise she shared with the members. Andy Murray won his first junior championship here in the city. She is as important as  Rafa's Uncle Tony who never played tennis so why is she always castigated by the media? She is a woman and his mother?  She took him to where he is now. Would it be better if she was Auntie Judy?
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: USO R4 : Murray v Young « Reply #769 on: September 11, 2011, 06:31 AM »

The only person who seems to be insulted by my use of the word "whining" is you. You seem to have taken what I said personally.
My comments were not addressed to anyone in particular nor did I call anyone names.

No Nyssa.......not personally, as I wasn't in whining mode that day, but, I bloody well am today though if only I could be bothered! D'you know what?.........I can't!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »