Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Vote for Andy - 2012 ATP World Tour Awards Favourite Player (deadline Oct 31) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Reply
Author

Vote for Andy - 2012 ATP World Tour Awards Favourite Player (deadline Oct 31)

(Read 2757 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Due to being outwith the UK, I'm unable to vote for Andy for the Sports Personality Award. Luckily I am able to vote for him here. Smile

If you haven't already done so, please cast your vote for the person we all know deserves it the most. Pester everyone you know! You can also vote for dubs too.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Fans/ATP-Awards/ATP-World-Tour-Award-Nominees-2012.aspx
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

I'm in the exact same position Scotnadian!Annoying that our "vote" for Sports Personality can't be counted or heard,but at least we can do it for him here Very Happy

Let's get voting folks!
IP Logged
Becky
Challenger Level

Just voted for Andy!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

I voted and convinced my mom and dad also to vote for Andy..didn't say my brother about it or else Fed will get an extra vote..hope he doesn't find out  w00t
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

I voted, could probably vote multiple times if I reset my IP or used proxies but can't be bothered as this doesn't really mean anything to me Smile
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award

The player who, throughout the year, conducted himself at the highest level of professionalism and integrity, who competed with his fellow players with the utmost spirit of fairness and who promoted the game through his off-court activities.

Nominees
Marin Cilic
Juan Martin del Potro
Roger Federer
David Ferrer

confused  shocking
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

What the hell?????????????

ROGER FEDERER??

No Nole, Rafa or Andy????

Cilic??? maybe I didnt see too much of his matches...it is obvious everyone will vote for stupid Fed.. doh
I would go for Ferrer.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

I would also go for Ferrer though Del Potro is just as deserving. Federer can have something else ffs.
IP Logged
Becky
Challenger Level

Federer getting that sportsmanship award would be a joke after the way he acted in Shanghai.

I'd also pick Ferrer.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Agreed Becky, though smugfed will probably get it
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Just voted.  Will try and remember to vote again next week from my other pc.
As I said on another thread, satire is dead if smugfed wins the sportsmanship award again  shocking
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Ok, is it possible to vote more than once from the same pc? Because I just did that and the vote was also registered..
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Ok, is it possible to vote more than once from the same pc? Because I just did that and the vote was also registered..
I did too and it registered though did give a different email address to be on the safe side as I have more than one email address and there's nothing to stop one making one up I guess
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

I did too and it registered though did give a different email address to be on the safe side as I have more than one email address and there's nothing to stop one making one up I guess

I voted with the same id though..
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Me too!
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »