Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 24 Go Down Reply
Author

Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope?

(Read 13760 times)
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #30 on: August 02, 2011, 01:02 PM »

Actually the most nerve-wracking moment for me is waiting for Andy to walk onto the court, so I've stopped doing it!  From his body language you get a fair idea of just how the match is going to go, i.e. which Andy has probably turned up.

Its the head down and drooping shoulders that make me cringe.You can tell this is not a good day.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #31 on: August 02, 2011, 01:05 PM »

Its the head down and drooping shoulders that make me cringe.You can tell this is not a good day.
Yep....that's Mr Tragic...[Mr Magic's alter ego]!
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #32 on: August 02, 2011, 02:07 PM »

Get a grip, you lot!

It won't be long until we witness Andy on court with a straight back ready to pounce on his opponent.
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #33 on: August 02, 2011, 02:34 PM »

Why has this thread been moved to the playground?
I think it's always been here. Think
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #34 on: August 02, 2011, 08:21 PM »

Strange, it shouldn't have been there.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #35 on: August 03, 2011, 10:21 AM »

Strange, it shouldn't have been there.
Apologies I put it there as wasn't quite sure where to put it.  As it seemed a 'playful' short term thread to keep us going until we can talk about Andy's matches again I put it in playground.  Clearly a category confusion on my part.  confused
Love the bit about gbh Marg - I know what you mean!  I prowl around like a cat at home when I'm not jumping up and down like a jack in the box. And so reassuring to know that I'm not the only coward when it comes to watching on the screen.  Also I agree with whoever it was who said it's usually easier watching Andy playing the big players than the lesser players.   But it's rarely that easy whatever.  The Roddick match at Queens was one of the few occasions when I've been able really to relax and just enjoy the beauty of the tennis (when not watching a recorded match).
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #36 on: August 03, 2011, 06:31 PM »

Ruthie, that was one to cherish, all right  clap
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #37 on: August 03, 2011, 06:34 PM »

Ruthie, that was one to cherish, all right  clap
Oh for some more of those bbh.  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #38 on: August 03, 2011, 07:29 PM »

Oh for some more of those bbh.  cmon yeah
Don't worry girls.........there'll be more.......soon! trophy w00t
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #39 on: August 03, 2011, 07:54 PM »

We three are as one thumb up
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #40 on: August 04, 2011, 12:03 AM »

We three are as one thumb up
Now four Super
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #41 on: August 04, 2011, 06:31 AM »

Yep! Very Happy Just like the four musketeers then. " All for one and one for all !" w00t
[ Last edit by Caz August 04, 2011, 06:36 AM ] IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #42 on: August 04, 2011, 08:21 AM »

Girls! Grow up!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #43 on: August 04, 2011, 08:32 AM »

Awww.....Come on Uncle Wullie, you don't have to be young to have a laugh! "Girls just wanna have fu-un!" If you get fed up being my Uncle Wullie, I shall desist.........but I'll cry!
[ Last edit by Caz August 04, 2011, 09:13 AM ] IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #44 on: August 04, 2011, 09:10 AM »

lol

When I get to actually see him on tv, I'm very excited!  Means I don't have to search for a livestream somewhere and miss half the match!  Also, most of the time I have to be very quiet.  I spend most of my time watching Andy in a completely different time zone to mine and that means people in bed sleeping zz  I always find it handy to have a bar of chocolate chilling in the fridge too Little tongue man  Useful for both celebrations and heartbreak yes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 24 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »