Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 24 Go Down Reply
Author

Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope?

(Read 13252 times)
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #60 on: August 05, 2011, 12:31 AM »

....and, as I said   bolt *gone*
[ Last edit by tomthoms August 05, 2011, 06:01 AM ] IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #61 on: August 05, 2011, 08:18 AM »

Thanks goodness for the up and coming Rogers Cup in Montreal. Maybe we can return to intelligent postings, with reasonable humour included.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #62 on: August 05, 2011, 09:51 AM »

Iwas intending to try and 'jolly' you out of your morose mood. but, do you know what OSS? I can't be bothered! I don't think you'd know reasonable humour if it jumped up and bit you on the bum!
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #63 on: August 05, 2011, 10:14 AM »

Iwas intending to try and 'jolly' you out of your morose mood. but, do you know what OSS? I can't be bothered! I don't think you'd know reasonable humour if it jumped up and bit you on the bum!

Oh come on, Caz, you must surely admit that some of the recent postings were pathetic if not childish.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #64 on: August 05, 2011, 10:52 AM »

So.....What if they were? We weren't being nasty or abusive in any way and you're referring to 'us' as 'the Mafia'?? I think 'that's' pathetic!
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #65 on: August 05, 2011, 10:56 AM »

So.....What if they were? We weren't being nasty or abusive in any way and you're referring to 'us' as 'the Mafia'?? I think 'that's' pathetic!

Mafia as in all you gals getting together and posting nonsense. My last word on this matter. Let's now concentrate on posting positively on Andy's search for continuing success first in Montreal, followed by Cincinnati and then on to USO.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #66 on: August 05, 2011, 11:11 AM »

Is that what the Mafia do? That's news to me! If you don't like our posts, try ignoring them!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #67 on: August 05, 2011, 11:49 AM »

Your right Caz if the postings are not Politically Correct you get jumped on. If you try a bit of humour you get jumped on. You cant win either way.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #68 on: August 05, 2011, 12:18 PM »

And he could at least call us the women's mafia!  I don't mind us calling ourselves 'girls' but as a feminist well out of her teens I object to a man calling me that!  And beware OSS the mafia might put a contract out on you.   Guy with axe
Actually  perhaps we should embrace the label 'Women for Andy's Mafia' WAM for short with pride Caz and wam our detractors who can't enjoy a humorous thread. Whistle
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #69 on: August 05, 2011, 12:18 PM »

Oh come on, Caz, you must surely admit that some of the recent postings were pathetic if not childish.

OSS u remind me of the woman who called a policeman because a naked man kept posing in the window opposite. The policeman declared he couldn't see anything. Whereupon she replied "Oh you have to stand on this chair to see him."
May, I respectfully advise, if you don't like this particular thread, you get off the chair?
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #70 on: August 05, 2011, 12:21 PM »

OSS u remind me of the woman who called a policeman because a naked man kept posing in the window opposite. The policeman declared he couldn't see anything. Whereupon she replied "Oh you have to stand on this chair to see him."
May, I respectfully advise, if you don't like this particular thread, you get off the chair?
Nice one bbh!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #71 on: August 05, 2011, 12:38 PM »

I second that!
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #72 on: August 05, 2011, 01:32 PM »

I'll third that
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #73 on: August 05, 2011, 03:56 PM »

I'll third that
Bye bye! Smile
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #74 on: August 05, 2011, 04:04 PM »

Bye bye! Smile

Ruthie, are we going to war against each other?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 24 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »