Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 24 Go Down Reply
Author

Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope?

(Read 11566 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #75 on: August 05, 2011, 06:23 PM »

Ruthie, are we going to war against each other?
No never OSS.  I just thought your thirding it meant you'd given up on this thread so I was saying a polite bye bye.  I think we're on the same side really when real war gets declared as between the true Andy fans and the trolls and quasi-trolls.  Btw meant to say previously that the reason I originally started this thread in playground was to signal that it is a light-hearted, rather silly thread.  It got moved to Andytalk which perhaps raises expectations of more cerebral talk than we've been indulging in. w00t
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #76 on: August 05, 2011, 06:58 PM »

Ruthie. Kissed and made up
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #77 on: August 05, 2011, 07:24 PM »

Yes indeed OSS.   Smile

But be careful we the female mafia could come for you again if you tell us we're talking nonsense.  doh
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #78 on: August 06, 2011, 02:37 AM »

Have enjoyed these last few posts. lol

I say to OSS, and all other MCPs, that there's going to be enough serious talk (and possibly, God forbid, a few tears) over the next few weeks, so us gals need a b****y good laff now!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #79 on: August 06, 2011, 06:33 AM »

Absolutely Aileen!......Does you the world of good! I think we all need a bloody good laugh, this year especially! "Laugh and the world laughs with you!"..........If only it where true! no
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #80 on: August 06, 2011, 06:37 AM »

Caz, I like your off the cuff humour, keep it up girl!
IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #81 on: August 06, 2011, 07:19 AM »

Woooof!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #82 on: August 06, 2011, 07:20 AM »

On the contrary BBH.........That's me being serious!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #83 on: August 06, 2011, 07:21 AM »

Morning Tom! Very Happy
IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #84 on: August 06, 2011, 07:24 AM »

Evening!   thumb up
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #85 on: August 06, 2011, 07:27 AM »

Of course......I forgot! :p
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #86 on: August 06, 2011, 07:33 AM »

Caz, meant generally Smile
evening tt Smile
IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #87 on: August 06, 2011, 08:04 AM »

Evening BBH! :-)
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #88 on: August 06, 2011, 12:29 PM »

Have enjoyed these last few posts. lol

I say to OSS, and all other MCPs, that there's going to be enough serious talk (and possibly, God forbid, a few tears) over the next few weeks, so us gals need a b****y good laff now!
Let's hope its all laughs from now on in - ever the optimist. that's me!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Watching Andy on TV: how do you cope? « Reply #89 on: August 06, 2011, 12:46 PM »

Let's hope its all laughs from now on in - ever the optimist. that's me!
A triumph of hope over experience I fear Iris!  Can't believe that the path to glory at the USO [there's my bit of optimism peeping through] will be all roses and no thorns.  I sometimes wonder what life would be like as an Andy supporter if he didn't take us on the roller coaster that leaves us clutching for the various aids mentioned on this thread.  w00t   And yes laughter is one of the best so laugh on sisters [and brothers willing to join in].  yay

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 24 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »