Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What's happening next, i hear you ask...? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

What's happening next, i hear you ask...?

(Read 954 times)
Amy
Challenger Level

What's happening next, i hear you ask...? « on: November 28, 2005, 03:41 PM »

heres just a little bit of info on what's happening next if anyones interested...

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/v4/l0/s57/e6650/sport_lng0_spo57_evt6650_sto795442.shtml
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

What's happening next, i hear you ask...? « Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 04:18 PM »

Training in South Africa, lovely.  And if Andy has back problems he should take up Pilates, it's the best thing I ever did for a bad back, it strengths all the core muscles, I hardly ever get any pain now.  bounce
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

What's happening next, i hear you ask...? « Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 04:19 PM »

Oooo.... interesting Kitkat - I might just have to try that!
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

What's happening next, i hear you ask...? « Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 04:24 PM »

It was a physiotherapist that recommended it, makes you really stretchy as well, good if you want to put your feet behind your neck  retard  if I stop for a couple of weeks the pain comes back.  Tones up all the saggy bits too and I've got the beginnings of a six pack stomach, just need to stop eating all the chocolate to make it a reality.  roflmao
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

What's happening next, i hear you ask...? « Reply #4 on: November 28, 2005, 04:24 PM »

Pilates eh?

South Africa will get him acclimatised for Aussie tournies
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

What's happening next, i hear you ask...? « Reply #5 on: November 28, 2005, 04:29 PM »

good if you want to put your feet behind your neck  

Think Can't say it's one of my burning ambitions..... but six pack you say.... now I could be doing with some of that.  At the moment I have more like a 24 pack... running's ok for lower body, but I don't do enough of it to make much of an impact.  

Sounds like I'll be hunting down a pilates class.  Six pack by next summer.....  Wink
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

What's happening next, i hear you ask...? « Reply #6 on: November 28, 2005, 04:30 PM »

Women with six-packs.....what next???

LOL...if it floats your boat
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

What's happening next, i hear you ask...? « Reply #7 on: November 28, 2005, 04:33 PM »

I try running on and off but I find it so boring I never keep it up, usually at the end of a run I'm wheezing so much I can't talk.  My local gym started a jogging group this summer which was quite good because I could run with people of a similar level to myself but they've stopped it for the winter.
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

What's happening next, i hear you ask...? « Reply #8 on: November 28, 2005, 04:34 PM »

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Women with six-packs.....what next???

LOL...if it floats your boat

It's better than having loose flesh hanging over your jeans, ughh!! roflmao
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

What's happening next, i hear you ask...? « Reply #9 on: November 28, 2005, 04:38 PM »

Ughhh

I suppose you are right
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

Neue Jaffageschmack kuchen schlager Andy?

What's happening next, i hear you ask...? « Reply #10 on: November 28, 2005, 05:17 PM »

Quote from: "KitKat"
I try running on and off but I find it so boring I never keep it up, usually at the end of a run I'm wheezing so much I can't talk.  My local gym started a jogging group this summer which was quite good because I could run with people of a similar level to myself but they've stopped it for the winter.

i tried running, but it didn't last long at all! at the moment i have taken up badminton and am playing for the school in a couple of weeks time! i am quite nervous.
however when spring comes i will be playing tennis!
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

What's happening next, i hear you ask...? « Reply #11 on: November 28, 2005, 05:32 PM »

Amen to that sister!!!
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

What's happening next, i hear you ask...? « Reply #12 on: November 28, 2005, 05:38 PM »

Quote from: "KitKat"
Training in South Africa, lovely.  And if Andy has back problems he should take up Pilates, it's the best thing I ever did for a bad back, it strengths all the core muscles, I hardly ever get any pain now.  bounce

roflmao hehe... i just had an image of Andy doing pilates.. hilarious  Whistle

As for running, i absolutely love it, i dont generally do it  to get fit or anything, it just helps me to calm down, and clear my head for a bit  goodjob
The best is swimming  goodjob  works ever part of your body, and i believe is a lot more fun.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

What's happening next, i hear you ask...? « Reply #13 on: November 28, 2005, 06:54 PM »

roflmao Interesting article that!!

As for the pilates.. what ever floats his boat! Girls.. 2006 might be very sweet, indeed! w00t
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »