Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  What's happening next, i hear you ask...?
Pages: [1] Reply

What's happening next, i hear you ask...?

Amy

heres just a little bit of info on what's happening next if anyones interested...

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/v4/l0/s57/e6650/sport_lng0_spo57_evt6650_sto795442.shtml
IP Logged

Training in South Africa, lovely.  And if Andy has back problems he should take up Pilates, it's the best thing I ever did for a bad back, it strengths all the core muscles, I hardly ever get any pain now.  bounce
IP Logged

Oooo.... interesting Kitkat - I might just have to try that!
IP Logged

It was a physiotherapist that recommended it, makes you really stretchy as well, good if you want to put your feet behind your neck  retard  if I stop for a couple of weeks the pain comes back.  Tones up all the saggy bits too and I've got the beginnings of a six pack stomach, just need to stop eating all the chocolate to make it a reality.  roflmao
IP Logged

Pilates eh?

South Africa will get him acclimatised for Aussie tournies
IP Logged

good if you want to put your feet behind your neck  

Think Can't say it's one of my burning ambitions..... but six pack you say.... now I could be doing with some of that.  At the moment I have more like a 24 pack... running's ok for lower body, but I don't do enough of it to make much of an impact.  

Sounds like I'll be hunting down a pilates class.  Six pack by next summer.....  Wink
IP Logged

Women with six-packs.....what next???

LOL...if it floats your boat
IP Logged

I try running on and off but I find it so boring I never keep it up, usually at the end of a run I'm wheezing so much I can't talk.  My local gym started a jogging group this summer which was quite good because I could run with people of a similar level to myself but they've stopped it for the winter.
IP Logged

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Women with six-packs.....what next???

LOL...if it floats your boat

It's better than having loose flesh hanging over your jeans, ughh!! roflmao
IP Logged

Ughhh

I suppose you are right
IP Logged

Quote from: "KitKat"
I try running on and off but I find it so boring I never keep it up, usually at the end of a run I'm wheezing so much I can't talk.  My local gym started a jogging group this summer which was quite good because I could run with people of a similar level to myself but they've stopped it for the winter.

i tried running, but it didn't last long at all! at the moment i have taken up badminton and am playing for the school in a couple of weeks time! i am quite nervous.
however when spring comes i will be playing tennis!
IP Logged

Amen to that sister!!!
IP Logged

Quote from: "KitKat"
Training in South Africa, lovely.  And if Andy has back problems he should take up Pilates, it's the best thing I ever did for a bad back, it strengths all the core muscles, I hardly ever get any pain now.  bounce

roflmao hehe... i just had an image of Andy doing pilates.. hilarious  Whistle

As for running, i absolutely love it, i dont generally do it  to get fit or anything, it just helps me to calm down, and clear my head for a bit  goodjob
The best is swimming  goodjob  works ever part of your body, and i believe is a lot more fun.
IP Logged

roflmao Interesting article that!!

As for the pilates.. what ever floats his boat! Girls.. 2006 might be very sweet, indeed! w00t
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply