Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What do you expect from Andy in 2012? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: What do you expect from Andy in 2012?  (Read 3961 times)
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #105 on: December 21, 2011, 08:58 AM »

Nice pic, ta but Kim? Taken in Miami?
Season's greetings to all on MW, wishing u a peaceful holiday and a gr8 New Year.
At some point let's all raise a glass to Andy's success in an injury free 2012  cheers
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #106 on: December 21, 2011, 09:36 AM »

Yes taken yesterday in Miami, posted on twitter by Dani and Judy. So it looks as if Kim is spending Christmas with Andy, wonder if the dogs are there as they have now got pet passports!
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #107 on: December 21, 2011, 11:37 AM »

First time I've ever seen Andy drinking alcohol! Good photo. Smile
IP Logged
kel3350
Junior

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #108 on: December 21, 2011, 12:55 PM »

I thought he didn't drink.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #109 on: December 21, 2011, 02:19 PM »

It has certainly been widely reported that he doesn't.  Seemingly he had a bad experience when he was 15 and vowed never to touch the stufff again.  No telling whether or not it's wine in the glass I suppose!
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Relax All is good!

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #110 on: December 21, 2011, 02:37 PM »

Like also the text;  @danielvallverdu Team Christmas Dinner - love these guys..looking forward to 2012!!
IP Logged
kel3350
Junior

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #111 on: December 21, 2011, 03:36 PM »

Like also the text;  @danielvallverdu Team Christmas Dinner - love these guys..looking forward to 2012!!
Me too. The AO will be here in no time! Can't believe how quickly these Slams come around.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #112 on: December 21, 2011, 03:43 PM »

I thought he didn't drink.

And you thought wrong.  :p
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #113 on: December 21, 2011, 03:48 PM »

Love that picture especially how everyone is smiling. The table is set nicely though the walls are so empty.

Enjoy your time, Andy! Will see you next year.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #114 on: December 22, 2011, 02:04 AM »

Here's something different from Fed a picture of Andy and team having Christmas supper. I think I can see Kim.
Great pic.  Thanks. Smile  I expect Maggie and Rusty are there, otherwise why get them pet passports?  I'm sure they'll have their own Christmas meal in their doggie bowls!  Wonder if the other woman in the photo is Matt Little's wife?  He got married fairly recently.

It has certainly been widely reported that he doesn't.  Seemingly he had a bad experience when he was 15 and vowed never to touch the stufff again.  No telling whether or not it's wine in the glass I suppose!
I think Andy has been known to loosen up a little these days when it comes to drinking.  I'm sure he said that he'd drunk some champagne at Jamie's wedding. According to his biography, when he was 15 he got drunk on two occasions and, to quote, "I made myself look a prat in front of my friends.  The only reason I was drinking was to see what it was like to get drunk ... I was pretty sick after my drinking bouts, but the only reason I felt bad in the morning was because I knew I'd behaved like an idiot."  Maybe he's finally learnt that the occasional glass or two will do him no harm whatsoever.
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
Challenger Level

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #115 on: December 22, 2011, 07:52 AM »

What a sad person I've become! Missing Andy's matches so desperately, I have started revisiting Andy's succesful games through the years, which I have recorded and kept.

For Andy's 2012, if he maintains full fitness throughout the year, I genuinely believe that he will achieve all that he desires. No further predictions; let's leave it to the marvellous AM.

Happy festive season to all (and a special big hug to Caz).
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #116 on: December 22, 2011, 09:02 AM »

Special big hug comin' right back atcha Uncle Wullie!  hug
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #117 on: December 22, 2011, 09:22 AM »

What a sad person I've become! Missing Andy's matches so desperately, I have started revisiting Andy's succesful games through the years, which I have recorded and kept.

For Andy's 2012, if he maintains full fitness throughout the year, I genuinely believe that he will achieve all that he desires. No further predictions; let's leave it to the marvellous AM.

Happy festive season to all (and a special big hug to Caz).
Lucky  you having them to watch OSS.  I'm rationing the ones I recorded recently to watch in the dark season. One set into the USO match against Deliciano.  And hey OSS feeling left out in the hugs department.  hug
Will probably say it again but a merry Christmas to you all and may 2012 bring us all happiness not least watching our hero go from strength to strength.
Oh and remember to vote tonight everyone.  While I don't for a moment think Andy will get into the top 3 I want to see him get a good showing.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #118 on: December 22, 2011, 03:49 PM »

I too am very sad and have his matches “locked” on Sky+ with everyone else in the household knowing not to touch them or ELSE!!!
I have a good feeling abut 2012 and am especially glad to see that Andy has Kim with him as this is only going to be a positive thing having her with him for Christmas and then the AO.

I truly hope that he achieves what his hard work and efforts and quite honestly his brilliance with a tennis racket deserve.  It is a pleasure to be an Andy fan although sometimes it can be heartbreaking, nerve jangling and all other types of emotions but hey I think 2012 is going to make all those times with half chewed fingers, watching through one eye from behind the settee totally worthwhile and more !!! 

I would like to wish all MW posters a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous, healthy and happy 2012, it is great to post on a site where the majority of posters are knowledgable and objective “Andy-ites”.

Hopefully we will be joining together at the end of January with our virtual glasses of champagnes and raising them to Andy as the AO champion.

Andy if you are reading this I would just like to thank you for 2011 – it was a great year and you gave us some amazing matches – especially the Asian swing when you played totally amazing and classy tennis.  May your dreams come true in 2012 and may the wee laddie fae up here reap the rewards that are long overdue.  Good Luck for the forthcoming year.

IP Logged
kel3350
Junior

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #119 on: December 22, 2011, 04:06 PM »

I too am very sad and have his matches “locked” on Sky+ with everyone else in the household knowing not to touch them or ELSE!!!
I have a good feeling abut 2012 and am especially glad to see that Andy has Kim with him as this is only going to be a positive thing having her with him for Christmas and then the AO.

I truly hope that he achieves what his hard work and efforts and quite honestly his brilliance with a tennis racket deserve.  It is a pleasure to be an Andy fan although sometimes it can be heartbreaking, nerve jangling and all other types of emotions but hey I think 2012 is going to make all those times with half chewed fingers, watching through one eye from behind the settee totally worthwhile and more !!! 

I would like to wish all MW posters a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous, healthy and happy 2012, it is great to post on a site where the majority of posters are knowledgable and objective “Andy-ites”.

Hopefully we will be joining together at the end of January with our virtual glasses of champagnes and raising them to Andy as the AO champion.

Andy if you are reading this I would just like to thank you for 2011 – it was a great year and you gave us some amazing matches – especially the Asian swing when you played totally amazing and classy tennis.  May your dreams come true in 2012 and may the wee laddie fae up here reap the rewards that are long overdue.  Good Luck for the forthcoming year.

Some on this forum are knowledgeable, very few are objective.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »