Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What do you expect from Andy in 2012? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: What do you expect from Andy in 2012?  (Read 3981 times)
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #120 on: December 22, 2011, 05:38 PM »

Maybe some of us are not objective. But remember most of us are passionate about tennis and about Andy. If you cannot feel passion there is no point in following Andy. Most Scots are passionate and that is what tennis or football is about. Its about supporting your team or Nation.
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Relax All is good!

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #121 on: December 22, 2011, 10:54 PM »

Tennis is about technique, talent, passion, health, mental strongness, the interaction with the supporters, the results of the training, and.... I wish that all comes together for Andy in the right way in 2012 especially in GS's. Tennis is also about fun watching all the beautiful matches (and so I did last year!), I hope we can see a lot of them!
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
Challenger Level

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #122 on: December 22, 2011, 11:01 PM »

Lucky  you having them to watch OSS.  I'm rationing the ones I recorded recently to watch in the dark season. One set into the USO match against Deliciano.  And hey OSS feeling left out in the hugs department.  hug

Don't feel left out in the hugging scenario, Ruthie. The same applies to all require affection, ie, Aileen, Emma, MR, MM, KEL3350, etc, etc, and anyone else I have overlooked.

Here's to another AM great year, but greater than the one we are shortly to leave.

A guid new year tae yin an a'
IP Logged
kel3350
Junior

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #123 on: December 22, 2011, 11:05 PM »

Don't feel left out in the hugging scenario, Ruthie. The same applies to all require affection, ie, Aileen, Emma, MR, MM, KEL3350, etc, etc, and anyone else I have overlooked.

Here's to another AM great year, but greater than the one we are shortly to leave.

Oh, thanks for including me, mate, it's very kind of you. Merry Christmas. x
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #124 on: December 23, 2011, 01:10 AM »

Thank OSS. hug  Awra best fur 2012!

And a special wish for Andy in 2012 and beyond -

"May the hill rise behind you, and may the mountain be always over the crest"  

IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #125 on: December 23, 2011, 06:57 AM »

To Andy Murray and all members of MW..........Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas......and Joy and Peace in 2012!    "May the wind always be at your back!"
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #126 on: December 23, 2011, 08:04 AM »

A tweet from Dani, 3rd week of training block, 24 days to showtime.

* wcqnj.jpg (64.99 KB, 640x480 - viewed 4206 times.)
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #127 on: December 23, 2011, 09:53 AM »

And to you OSS and everyone else
 grouphug
btw hope that strapping under Andy's knee in the photo doesn't signify anything.  Perhaps it's just his old patella problem playing up.

IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #128 on: December 23, 2011, 03:23 PM »

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you all lovely people!

A special hug back to our dearest OSS!  hug

And finally, a group hug to our beautiful and wonderful Andy! May 2012 brings you all the love and happiness in the world! Want to see you smile your way to that precious victory, Andy!  wub

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Andy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And a very special song especially dedicated to him:

Rise up and take the power back
It's time that the fat cats had a heart attack
You know that their time is coming to an end
We have to unify and watch our flag ascend
So come on!

IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #129 on: December 23, 2011, 03:27 PM »

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you all lovely people!

A special hug back to our dearest OSS!  hug

And finally, a group hug to our beautiful and wonderful Andy! May 2012 brings you all the love and happiness in the world! Want to see you smile your way to that precious victory, Andy!  wub

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Andy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And a very special song especially dedicated to him:

Rise up and take the power back
It's time that the fat cats had a heart attack
You know that their time is coming to an end
We have to unify and watch our flag ascend
So come on!

Great Emma, fits very well my image of Andy as street fighting man. 
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #130 on: December 23, 2011, 03:36 PM »

Great Emma I thoroughly agree with the sentiments. I am an oldie but I thought the lyrics were very appropriate hope Andy come out fighting next year. I hope he is fit and happy and comes out fighting ready to take on all comers.
IP Logged
kel3350
Junior

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #131 on: December 23, 2011, 04:15 PM »

Nice one, Emma. Have a great Christmas.
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
Challenger Level

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #132 on: December 23, 2011, 07:56 PM »

As well as wishing all my MW pals a happy Christmas and good New Year, may I also wish you all a happy Hannukah
IP Logged
LIBANY
Satellite Level

Connecting to multiple grand slams Murray!

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #133 on: December 23, 2011, 08:19 PM »

band A happy and geat  Christmas  for all the MW and  specialy  for Andy !
IP Logged
kel3350
Junior

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #134 on: December 23, 2011, 09:24 PM »

band A happy and geat  Christmas  for all the MW and  specialy  for Andy !
Merry Christmas, LIBANY. Has anyone else left their Christmas shopping till the last minute? I'm dreading tomorrow...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »