Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What do you expect from Andy in 2012? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Reply
Author

What do you expect from Andy in 2012?

(Read 4259 times)
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #135 on: December 23, 2011, 09:53 PM »

Murray/Nadal FO semi on Eurosport 2 now, if anyone's interested.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #136 on: December 24, 2011, 05:35 AM »

A tweet from Dani, 3rd week of training block, 24 days to showtime.
btw hope that strapping under Andy's knee in the photo doesn't signify anything.  Perhaps it's just his old patella problem playing up.
I'm not too worried about the strapping ... not really (nervous) ... I don't think Andy would be practising if it was something to get excited about.

What I am interested in is trying, but failing, to see if one of the four guys watching is Cahill ... or, alternatively, I hope it's Cahill he's practising with.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #137 on: December 24, 2011, 12:28 PM »

My husband went down to our local Asda this morning it was heaving. Even had girls in the car park to direct shoppers to available parking spaces.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #138 on: December 24, 2011, 01:47 PM »

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM CANADA!
IT'S BEEN GREAT GETTING TO KNOW YOU!
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #139 on: December 24, 2011, 02:42 PM »

Thanks you,greetings from sunny florida.Temp today 78degrees.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #140 on: December 24, 2011, 04:48 PM »

I'm not too worried about the strapping ... not really (nervous) ... I don't think Andy would be practising if it was something to get excited about.

What I am interested in is trying, but failing, to see if one of the four guys watching is Cahill ... or, alternatively, I hope it's Cahill he's practising with.
I thought the other guy was Cahill Aileen but perhaps that was just seeing what I hoped to see! I guess Cahill will go home for Christmas and will perhaps meet up with Andy again down under - hopefully before FO.
Drat sorry to have missed the rerplay of the SF at FO yesterday. 
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #141 on: December 24, 2011, 07:42 PM »

I thought the other guy was Cahill Aileen but perhaps that was just seeing what I hoped to see! I guess Cahill will go home for Christmas and will perhaps meet up with Andy again down under - hopefully before FO.
Drat sorry to have missed the rerplay of the SF at FO yesterday.  
I'm sure Cahill was there. He has tweeted to Neil Harman that he will be in Brisbane, no doubt with Andy. Earlier he said that the training was going very well.
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #142 on: December 24, 2011, 08:06 PM »

Hope everyone on MW has a great Christmas. hug
IP Logged
kel3350
Junior

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #143 on: December 24, 2011, 11:34 PM »

I'm sure Cahill was there. He has tweeted to Neil Harman that he will be in Brisbane, no doubt with Andy. Earlier he said that the training was going very well.
I follow Neil Harman's Tweets. An excellent writer for The Times, though I haven't seen many of his pieces since it has cost £2 a week to access the site.
IP Logged
kel3350
Junior

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #144 on: December 24, 2011, 11:38 PM »

Hope everyone on MW has a great Christmas. hug
Merry Christmas. Don't forget to leave out mince pies and a carrot...
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #145 on: December 25, 2011, 02:35 AM »

Thanks Michelle.  That's music to my ears. Smile
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #146 on: December 25, 2011, 11:38 AM »

Carrots, milk, and mince pies all gone this morning hope Santa has'nt got a tummy upset.
IP Logged
LIBANY
Satellite Level

Connecting to multiple grand slams Murray!

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #147 on: December 25, 2011, 09:11 PM »

yay

cmon yeah yay :p dance Good posting! hearts racquet jump cmonandy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #148 on: December 25, 2011, 10:18 PM »

Showed pic to a friend who has actually seen Cahill (on American TV) who reckons he isn't in that group, but the pic is irritatingly not very clear.  However, as Andy leaves for Oz on the 27th then it's a strong possibility he isn't but is at home with his family.

Carrots, milk, and mince pies all gone this morning hope Santa has'nt got a tummy upset.
Ha-ha!  My Dad used to leave out shortbread and whisky, purely for Santa's benefit, you understand - but guess who enjoyed them!!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What do you expect from Andy in 2012? « Reply #149 on: December 25, 2011, 10:26 PM »

yay

cmon yeah yay :p dance Good posting! hearts racquet jump cmonandy
Bonjour Libany! J'espère que vous avez eu un joyeux Noël et je vous souhaite tout le meilleur pour 2012 et que nous allons voir beaucoup de grand tennis d'Andy.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »