Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Reply
Author

What do you think Andy's Logo will look like?

(Read 3037 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #45 on: October 12, 2013, 02:02 AM »

I noticed today that even Stan has his shoes branded with his name - I fear that you and I Aileen are fighting a losing battle on this front!
Well if it seems to be the accepted thing now, then I won't argue, but I will be a bit disappointed given that Andy was so much against it at one point, although as I said earlier he's going to have to do what the big commercial boys want now.  That's the price sportsmen and women pay for success and fame, unfortunately.
IP Logged
rob92
ATP Level

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #46 on: October 12, 2013, 02:19 AM »

It be a matter of time before Nike is after Andy. I don't mind their stuff is better looking than adidas.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #47 on: October 12, 2013, 05:08 PM »

Well if it seems to be the accepted thing now, then I won't argue, but I will be a bit disappointed given that Andy was so much against it at one point, although as I said earlier he's going to have to do what the big commercial boys want now.  That's the price sportsmen and women pay for success and fame, unfortunately.
I know Aileen I always liked the fact that Andy stood out against this sort of thing but I'm not going to hold it against him that he's capitulated to the PR people.  I'm probably just old fashioned  doh
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Let your racket do the talking

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #48 on: July 09, 2014, 12:46 PM »

Is there any logo news or is this project over now?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #49 on: July 10, 2014, 01:04 AM »

Is there any logo news or is this project over now?
I can't find anything on am.com, although that doesn't mean much even although it's been given a professional makeover.  Maybe we should take a close look at his kit when he appears on court in Toronto.
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #50 on: July 10, 2014, 08:18 AM »

Wasn't the logo for his management company?  It will no doubt be on their letter-heads etc.

The copyrighting of his name for all manner of products was more about protecting his name, to prevent someone else from bringing out a range of "Andy Murray" knickers.  Whether or not he chooses to do so in the future is secondary.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »