Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Reply
Author

What do you think Andy's Logo will look like?

(Read 3375 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « on: October 03, 2013, 11:05 PM »

Go for it..
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 11:17 PM »

A deformed penis.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 11:19 PM »

I know you are much more creative than that, Connor.

Try again..
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 12:13 AM »

Wait, Andy is having his own brand or some **** ?
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 12:14 AM »

Wait, Andy is having his own brand or some **** ?

You caught on fast.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 12:19 AM »

Adidas
M
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 12:29 AM »

I've got a feeling that it will be his initials but they will make the 'M' look similar to '77'. I hope I'm wrong.
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #7 on: October 04, 2013, 12:42 AM »

To be honest I think Rafa's looks more like a stag than a bull.

IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #8 on: October 04, 2013, 02:34 AM »

IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #9 on: October 04, 2013, 02:41 AM »

Did you create those Gnome?
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #10 on: October 04, 2013, 10:01 AM »

Bit of a shame IMHO. Andy has always held out against this kind of thing.
Oh, the power of marketing. Frown
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #11 on: October 04, 2013, 10:16 AM »

I'm with you bbh.    I hate the idea of Andy just being like the others.    I will make sure not to buy anything with the logo.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #12 on: October 04, 2013, 01:15 PM »

Did you create those Gnome?

I did not, just some i saw on some fan site
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #13 on: October 05, 2013, 01:11 AM »

I think what he's really held out against is players using their logos on their kit and shoes, and so I sincerely hope he hasn't been persuaded to go down that road.

I will make sure not to buy anything with the logo.
I have no objection to buying something with Andy's logo on it, providing that, like all his current merchandise, the proceeds go to charity.

I do think it's a bit sad, but probably inevitable after he won Wimbledon, that he's got into the clutches of what seems to be fairly high-powered marketing agency (Aesop) whose branding successes so far seem to be mainly drink (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) and food related, although HSBC, SmithKlineGlaxo and Shell are also listed as being among their clients.  However, given that this seems to be the first time they've had to deal with marketing a person, and a sports personality to boot, the results could be very interesting and probably quite a challenge for them.

IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: What do you think Andy's Logo will look like? « Reply #14 on: October 05, 2013, 01:41 AM »

He has worked damned hard for many years. If he now wants to reap more of the tangible monetary rewards of that perseverance, that's fine by me. It might simply be part of him wanting to be taken seriously as a sportsman, and thinking that this sort of thing is part of that process. I can't see why it should have to be a charitable thing. I am sure he will continue to support charities close to his heart. Many sports people do things for charity, but how many of them do we hear of casually handing over all the prize money from an event like he did at Queen's? Would I buy stuff just because of a logo? - doubtful as its not really my thing, but if I liked it I might. I buy the DVD's, books and newspapers, what's the difference? 

IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »