Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What next? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

What next?

(Read 1658 times)
Banannie
Veteran

What next? « on: October 08, 2005, 09:41 AM »

So what will happen now, how long wil he be out with his hamstring injury?
What will he be playing in next?
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Rest! « Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 10:03 AM »

From the Telegraph

I've played through worse," said Murray, who was contesting his first event as a top-100 player. "But I didn't think it was worth it to play on as I have some more tournaments to play this year and I don't want to be out for too long.

"The physiotherapist said I'll probably be out for 10 days, but I don't want to come back too soon and then be out for another 10 days. I'll have to make sure that it's perfect before I come back."

Having played almost continuously since Wimbledon, Murray admitted that he would appreciate the chance to have some time off from the tour.

"I'm not that disappointed, as I've had a good few weeks and I need a bit of a break.

I haven't really stopped playing since Wimbledon and it will be good to get a rest," he added.

Murray had no plans to play in a tournament next week, but he may withdraw from the Challenger event in Denmark the week after and make his comeback at the full tour event in Basle, Switzerland, later in the month.
IP Logged
red?

Rest is the best « Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 02:29 PM »

I totally agree that this is a blessing in dusguise and that murray should take a well earned break at home.

But I do find it really annoying well every1 slates off his coach, Mark , who i think is a totally lengend. He has been the one helping murray go into the top 100. However i think murray was goung to get into the top100 anyway but not at this fast rate.

All crediet to mark for making murray a better player.

Oh and murray as he is the best tennis player we have seen for a long time!!!!

Ishee
 Surprised  8)  Smile  Very Happy  :P
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Ishee « Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 02:52 PM »

He most certainly is!  Smile
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

This sums Andy up « Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 04:54 PM »

"Despite his extraordinary talent, Murray is in some ways a refreshingly normal teenager with all the swagger of your average 18-year-old who does not just believe he knows everything - he knows he knows everything."

Don't you think this just sums him up perfectly?

Oh,  and don't all you girls think my avatar is cool?  Now try telling me Andy ain't buff!!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: This sums Andy up « Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 05:13 PM »

Quote from: "ellyb"
"Despite his extraordinary talent, Murray is in some ways a refreshingly normal teenager with all the swagger of your average 18-year-old who does not just believe he knows everything - he knows he knows everything."

Don't you think this just sums him up perfectly?

Oh,  and don't all you girls think my avatar is cool?  Now try telling me Andy ain't buff!!

lol great quote Very Happy have to say that in your avatar he vaguely resembles one of those giant statues on easter island...
but yes he is buff...very....
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

What next? « Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 07:06 PM »

lol  lol
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: This sums Andy up « Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 08:50 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"

if your talking about murray....then im totally with you on that one!  lol i don't think people see Andy's "true-colours"....most people can't get enough of people like Marat Safin, JC Fererro, Rafael Nadal.....i think Andy's definitly got somehting there....and has a great future, maybe not in modeling (no offence mate) but definitly in tennis!  wink
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Re: This sums Andy up « Reply #8 on: October 09, 2005, 08:21 AM »

Quote from: "top_spin"
Quote from: "eira_arian"

if your talking about murray....then im totally with you on that one!  lol i don't think people see Andy's "true-colours"....most people can't get enough of people like Marat Safin, JC Fererro, Rafael Nadal.....i think Andy's definitly got somehting there....and has a great future, maybe not in modeling (no offence mate) but definitly in tennis!  wink

pah, modelling definately a no, i really really dont see him sitting around, having pictures taken of him ! lol
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Injury « Reply #9 on: October 09, 2005, 01:37 PM »

I read in the Times this morning that he will take a two week break and return to the Davidoff Swiss Openon October 24, where he has been granted a wild card
IP Logged
David
Satellite Level

Annie « Reply #10 on: October 09, 2005, 04:00 PM »

That's excellent news. A good rest and back into his level of tournament, without the qualifying.

Very Happy
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

What next? « Reply #11 on: October 09, 2005, 05:20 PM »

i just read that in the paper though, could be complete crap Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

What next? « Reply #12 on: October 09, 2005, 06:24 PM »

Quote from: "annie"

pah, modelling definately a no, i really really dont see him sitting around, having pictures taken of him ! lol

lol he should join Sue Barker in the commentary box when he's got his own kid....but i can definitly see people like Fernando Verdasco modelling....
i mean just have a look at this photo...the potental is just oozing!  Exclamation
(i can't seem to find the pictures i saved of Verdasco doing a photo shoot on the beach)...well girls i did you a favour - your eyes wouldn't want to move if you saw the photos!

IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

What next? « Reply #13 on: October 09, 2005, 07:47 PM »

Quote from: "David"
That's excellent news. A good rest and back into his level of tournament, without the qualifying.

Very Happy

Very Happy  Plus they cover that on British Eurosport! WOOT!!!

(that's a refence to a really great emoticon on some sites. Cant do it here, but it's so expressive)
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

What next? « Reply #14 on: October 09, 2005, 08:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tally"
Quote from: "David"

Very Happy

Very Happy  Plus they cover that on British Eurosport! WOOT!!!

(that's a refence to a really great emoticon on some sites. Cant do it here, but it's so expressive)

w00t is indeed the BEST emoticon Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »