Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What sacrifices have you made to watch Andy? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: What sacrifices have you made to watch Andy?  (Read 1559 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: What sacrifices have you made to watch Andy? « Reply #30 on: August 02, 2012, 07:50 PM »

well folks I have a ticket for the bronze medal play off sunday so I here declare I'm wiling to make the ultimate sacrifice of not seeing Andy in it so that he can get a gold or silver medal.  How's that for nobility?  Whistle
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: What sacrifices have you made to watch Andy? « Reply #31 on: August 04, 2012, 04:37 AM »

well folks I have a ticket for the bronze medal play off sunday so I here declare I'm wiling to make the ultimate sacrifice of not seeing Andy in it so that he can get a gold or silver medal.  How's that for nobility?  Whistle
Wishing you a blast on Sunday, Ruthie. Looking forward to reading about your experience at this extraordinary event at Wimbles.

As for me.. I'm still waiting to see if our hero is coming to Toronto.
But my ultimate sacrifice is to forgo his appearance here, should it result in a GOLD MEDAL!!! yay
[ Last edit by scotnadian August 04, 2012, 05:11 AM ] IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: What sacrifices have you made to watch Andy? « Reply #32 on: August 04, 2012, 03:06 PM »

Thanks sn and appreciate your sacrifice too!  And now I realise it's just possible I might see him and Laura on Ct 1 which would be really cool. I have a feeling the bronze will be before the gold match so I could slip away from Ct 1 and like many others I suspect watch it on a screen somewhere as I'm sure there will be more than just the one on MM showing it.  Can't wait. Am so excited have hardly slept!
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: What sacrifices have you made to watch Andy? « Reply #33 on: August 06, 2012, 06:06 PM »

Like most of you, I've lost a lot of sleep to watch Muzza especially if it's on livestream only.  I also use a weeks holiday from work to go to the O2 WTF.
IP Logged
hugoagogo69
Satellite Level

Re: What sacrifices have you made to watch Andy? « Reply #34 on: August 07, 2012, 05:23 PM »

Definetely lots of sleep & for a few years i have taken 2 weeks off for Wimbledon. I usually watch him alone, due to my unusually off character swinging emotions. Watched the Wimbledon final with my mates & they just didn't share my pain!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »