Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What would you put in a tennis room 101? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 34 Go Down Reply
Author

What would you put in a tennis room 101?

(Read 12091 times)
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

What would you put in a tennis room 101? « on: February 07, 2013, 10:32 PM »

Inspired by Perfect Fed photo - Tessie, hope this works!
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 10:35 PM »

Thanks Wimbledonwestie

First thing has to be smugfed himself I feel.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 10:54 PM »

Followed by commentators fawing over him?
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 10:54 PM »

OOooh I'm not a newbie any more!

Rain delays at Wimbledon and Monday finals at US Open
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 10:52 AM »

At the risk of being obvious, I have to say it, Smugfed would have to go in.

Joining him should be Simon Reed and Mats Wilander, with Virginia Wade making up a commentating threesome - gross thought, but there we are lol.

Spectators during matches who suddenly realise the cameras are on them and feel compelled to wave like a loon, just for the hell of it. Someone please explain to the morons that we aren't watching them, we're watching the match!

Nadal's underwear. I mean, is it normal for one bloke to have to keep pulling the damned things out of his backside?
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 12:18 PM »

Joining him should be Simon Reed and Mats Wilander, with Virginia Wade making up a commentating threesome - gross thought, but there we are lol.
Agree there! In fact most of the Eurosport commentary team would have to go in, though Frew McMillan and Rob Curling can stay.

Also I'd put the RF hats in - seeing a stadium full of people wearing them really irritates me for some reason!

Tactical medical timeouts and retirements when the player is about to lose.

Djokovic's endless ball bouncing during important points.

Commentators insisting on repeating the story where Ferrer's coach locked him in a cupboard when he was a teenager > Ferrer working on a building site for a week - interesting the first time but not every single match!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 12:25 PM »

Fed and Virginia.
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 12:30 PM »

I agree with all the comments and I would add the anti Andy mob at the WTF in London last year, that still rankles with me.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 12:53 PM »

I agree with all the comments and I would add the anti Andy mob at the WTF in London last year, that still rankles with me.

I second that!
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 02:04 PM »

Definitely! Such an unfair crowd.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 02:12 PM »

I would get rid of the Eurosport commentators and Wilander he is a pain in the a--e he is so biased. Croft is a little better since Andy won at the US Open. Wade should go she is such a snob I think Rudzeski  should stay he is more of an Andy supporter now. I agree about Nadals underwear some on should tell him to get bigger underwear.Wasting time between point mainly Djokovic and Nadal they should be given time violations. I think those are the main ones. Also if Smugfed swears he should loose a point.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #11 on: February 08, 2013, 03:00 PM »

Nadal's knees
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #12 on: February 08, 2013, 03:09 PM »

I wouldn't put Federer in personally, sure he is a bellend but that has nothing to do with his talent, he has been involved in some of my favourite matches over the last 10 years like the Wimbledon final 2008 for example.

I would put his ego in though, along with his wife Mirka and all of his sycophantic supporters, entourage, suck ups etc etc.

Vagina Wade.

Clay courts, i despise clay courts.

Pompous British tennis crowds at Wimbledon, most of which are not remotely interested in what's going on and have no idea that tennis gets played for the other 50 weeks of the year.

Frew Macmillan

The strictly all white dress code they have at Wimbledon, get with the times already.

The stupid scheduling system they have regarding playing mens semi finals on seperate days giving one player an extra days rest advantage.

IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #13 on: February 08, 2013, 03:13 PM »

I would put his ego in though, along with his wife Mirka and all of his sycophantic supporters, entourage, suck ups etc etc.

Yup, I agree with the supporters part. So, my brother goes in as well Wink yay
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #14 on: February 08, 2013, 03:15 PM »

The strictly all white dress code they have at Wimbledon, get with the times already.

Personally, I like the all-white dress code. Something different from the rest of the tournaments.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 34 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »