Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What would you put in a tennis room 101? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 34 Go Down Reply
Author

What would you put in a tennis room 101?

(Read 14211 times)
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 03:16 PM »

Yup, I agree with the supporters part. So, my brother goes in as well Wink yay

Ah but is your brother a sycophantic supporter though? i mean like the ones you see on the forums who worship him like some kind of tennis messiah Smile
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 04:40 PM »

Smugfed and all his fawning fans.also to keep him company Virginia Wade just for starters.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 05:16 PM »

^ I can never stop thinking of her as 'Vagina Wade'.  Don't know why, and that's not very nice is it?  Embarassed

I would put in lego figures with removable hair, so Djok could build a look-alike.  And, yes - the grapes I bought are sour.  Very Happy

Oh - And Andrew Castle!  Who, in their right mind, calls Andy 'Andrew'?
[ Last edit by Elly February 08, 2013, 05:29 PM ] IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 05:40 PM »

Ah but is your brother a sycophantic supporter though? i mean like the ones you see on the forums who worship him like some kind of tennis messiah Smile

Actually, you can say that he likes Fed as much as I like Andy. Very Happy
Maybe you get the idea now.  Smile
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 05:41 PM »

I would put that ugly ******* Novak Djokovic. Elastic tool.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 05:55 PM »

Fed and Djok annoy the pants off me - simply because they have the upper hand with Andy at times (not so much Fed now, but Djok still maintains it).  I guess, if I'm honest - I'd put Andy's serve into tennis room 101.  I think it's his downfall in crucial matches right now.  My question to you gorgeous people is...

Does the serve come with self belief, or does self belief come with a consistent serve?  Discuss...
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #21 on: February 08, 2013, 06:02 PM »

doh
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #22 on: February 08, 2013, 06:03 PM »

Forgot to mention idiot umpires who allow certain players to take blatant liberties, like having a match suspended for imaginery rain. Also umpires who forget there is a code violation for audible obscenities and it applies to Federer as well as everyone else.

Oh, and Djokovic's sense of 'humour'. I'm sure he thinks he's hilarious, but he really isn't. The last straw was the doctor thing at the AO. Really not funny.

Greg Rusedski's weird habit of repeating back everything that is said to him. It drives me mad!

The way people go on about Lendl being 'stone-faced' all the time. When will they realise that if Andy needed a cheerleader he would have bought Kim a pair of pom-poms?
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 06:05 PM »

When will they realise that if Andy needed a cheerleader he would have bought Kim a pair of pom-poms?

roflmao
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #24 on: February 08, 2013, 06:08 PM »

Forgot to mention idiot umpires who allow certain players to take blatant liberties, like having a match suspended for imaginery rain. Also umpires who forget their is a code violation for audible obscenities and it applies to Federer as well as everyone else.

Oh, and Djokovic's sense of 'humour'. I'm sure he thinks he's hilarious, but he really isn't. The last straw was the doctor thing at the AO. Really not funny.

Greg Rusedski's weird habit of repeating back everything that is said to him. It drives me mad!

The way people go on about Lendl being 'stone-faced' all the time. When will they realise that if Andy needed a cheerleader he would have bought Kim a pair of pom-poms?
lol I have to agree about woosie Umpires.  Aw - smiley Greg - he's actually a lovely guy - had the pleasure of talking to him and getting his autograph.  I guess we all have our 'weird habits'.

Lendl - The Man.  So cool and unemotional as well.  Andy needs that level of input for now, I feel, and I think he (Lendl) has made a massive difference.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #25 on: February 08, 2013, 06:09 PM »

Fed and Djok annoy the pants off me - simply because they have the upper hand with Andy at times (not so much Fed now, but Djok still maintains it).  I guess, if I'm honest - I'd put Andy's serve into tennis room 101.  I think it's his downfall in crucial matches right now.  My question to you gorgeous people is...

Does the serve come with self belief, or does self belief come with a consistent serve?  Discuss...

Andy served well for the vast majority of the AO though. He was mixing it up really well, especially against Federer, and his FSP's were great for the vast majority of the tournament, in the high sixties and low 70s, which is good for him. Sure, it broke down in the latter part of the final, but how much of that was injury and fatigue in the end?
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #26 on: February 08, 2013, 06:11 PM »

Lol very  good question Elly.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #27 on: February 08, 2013, 06:12 PM »

roflmao

I'm glad someone thought that was funny lol.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #28 on: February 08, 2013, 06:14 PM »

Lol very  good question Elly.
Fecking bamboozled myself there, though!
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #29 on: February 08, 2013, 06:16 PM »

Actually, you can say that he likes Fed as much as I like Andy. Very Happy
Maybe you get the idea now.  Smile

Gotcha Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 34 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »