Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What would you put in a tennis room 101? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 34 Go Down Reply
Author

What would you put in a tennis room 101?

(Read 16779 times)
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #45 on: February 09, 2013, 11:16 AM »

Personally, I like the all-white dress code. Something different from the rest of the tournaments.

No chance, give me the colourful Olympics style with the supporters over the linen crisp establishment stiff upper lips any day
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #46 on: February 09, 2013, 12:25 PM »

In these matches they tend to ignore whoever he's playing - as if they're just a spectator in the Fed show.

Oh you think that too huh? I tend to think that when Federer is on court the comms tend to forget there is someone on the other side of the net. Thank God Andy made his presence felt at the AO!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #47 on: February 09, 2013, 12:28 PM »

Both Nadal and Djokovic are annoying with the number of times they bounce the ball before serving.

Last night I watched the DVD of Andy playing Nadal in the final in Japan in 2011. I must admit I'd forgotten about Nadal's excessive ball bouncing. It was infuriating lol.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #48 on: February 09, 2013, 12:30 PM »

Both Nadal and Djokovic are annoying with the number of times they bounce the ball before serving.

I dont remember Rafa doing that but yup, Nole is too damn irritating.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #49 on: February 09, 2013, 12:41 PM »

BTW I'd have the legendary Sue Barker present the show, along with Robbie Koenig !
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #50 on: February 09, 2013, 12:44 PM »

I agree the Olympic crowd were great. Those stuffed shirts at Wimbledon are a pain I would rather have a group of ordinary people who enjoy tennis and support British players other than a Swiss who is full of s--t.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #51 on: February 09, 2013, 04:33 PM »

The press that keep asking Andy the same questions over and over; come up with something original guys.

The ejits that get tennis videos taken down from Youtube.

People that voted Federer for a Sportsmanship award. ??

Bad line calls. This is 2013, I'm use sure we could use an automated hawk-eye system.

Boogers and alike.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #52 on: February 09, 2013, 04:59 PM »

Oh you think that too huh? I tend to think that when Federer is on court the comms tend to forget there is someone on the other side of the net. Thank God Andy made his presence felt at the AO!

Yes that match made it all worth it! Smile Though I'm sure by the time the next slam comes around, Federer will be looking 'imperious', 'unstoppable', 'divine' etc. in the eyes of the commentators. Drawing Rafa in the QF should put an end to that though. Wink
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #53 on: February 09, 2013, 05:54 PM »

David Ferrer
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #54 on: February 09, 2013, 06:16 PM »

David Ferrer

Followed by that buffoon Nicolas Almagro.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #55 on: February 09, 2013, 06:44 PM »

Followed by that buffoon Nicolas Almagro.

I wouldn't put Almagro in... he's just a choker
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #56 on: February 09, 2013, 07:19 PM »

David Ferrer
What's wrong with Ferrer?  He's one of my fave players - but I guess it wouldn't do if we all liked/disliked the same ones!
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #57 on: February 09, 2013, 07:32 PM »

What's wrong with Ferrer?  He's one of my fave players
Ferrer enough Aileen. Whistle
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #58 on: February 09, 2013, 07:50 PM »

^ Are you trying to make a Djoko Robbie?
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #59 on: February 09, 2013, 07:54 PM »

^ Are you trying to make a Djoko Robbie?
Yep, you should try it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 34 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »