Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What would you put in a tennis room 101? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 34 Go Down Reply
Author

What would you put in a tennis room 101?

(Read 13603 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #60 on: February 09, 2013, 08:03 PM »

Yep, you should try it.
I'm putting Robbie in this room for making feeble jokes on a tennis forum.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #61 on: February 09, 2013, 11:57 PM »

The person who organises the schedule at the Aus Open. 

By November the contents of this room should tell an interesting tale of the year me thinks.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #62 on: February 10, 2013, 12:00 AM »

The USTA
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #63 on: February 10, 2013, 12:01 AM »

I agree with all the comments and I would add the anti Andy mob at the WTF in London last year, that still rankles with me.

Indeed - tho on the plus side they inspired me to do something about the ' I 'd like to go to that event one year' thoughts and make a positive decision that YES I am going next year and I WILL shout louder - and thanks to Prodigy Eng I already have my tickets - just need to hope Andy playing on the Saturday!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #64 on: February 10, 2013, 12:01 AM »

What's wrong with Ferrer?  He's one of my fave players - but I guess it wouldn't do if we all liked/disliked the same ones!

Playing week field 250's and 500's to get a high ranking is my problem with Ferrer. Does noting outside of those tournaments, except tankfest Paris.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #65 on: February 10, 2013, 12:11 AM »

Don't be a sore thumb Aileen. Me and Robbie form an unformidable partnership in the world of making crude feeble comments
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #66 on: February 10, 2013, 12:20 AM »

lol 
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #67 on: February 10, 2013, 12:23 AM »

Ugh yeah welcome to the thrift shop ugh yeah I got a big cock with 20 dollars in my pocket!
IP Logged
meglisse

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #68 on: February 10, 2013, 01:20 AM »

I think if this thread is going to last for some time I need to pace myself.  My most memorable moment of tennis, USO 2012 excluded, was that moment at Wimbledon when Federer walked on court for a final match wearing a white suit and carrying a gold handbag.  The crowd hesitated for several seconds before applauding.  Like me, they were probably wondering if he was going to do a Fred Perry and play with his trousers on.  Fed’s outfit and bag into Room 101 for starters. Oh, and  can I add Andy’s yellow shorts while I am on???
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #69 on: February 10, 2013, 01:40 AM »

Playing week field 250's and 500's to get a high ranking is my problem with Ferrer. Does noting outside of those tournaments, except tankfest Paris.
This is just simply not true.

The 250's and 500's only contribute to 1600 of his ranking points.

He's picked up a further 2520 from the 4 Slams alone and another 1755 from Masters.

Federer by comparison has 1450 from the small tournaments.
[ Last edit by TheMadHatter February 10, 2013, 01:44 AM ] IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #70 on: February 10, 2013, 01:45 AM »

Robbie and Gnome for having the same avatar.
IP Logged
Moozza

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #71 on: February 10, 2013, 01:57 AM »

Raonic-overrated servebot
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #72 on: February 10, 2013, 02:28 AM »

Raonic-overrated servebot
LOL. Welcome to the forum Shaun.
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #73 on: February 10, 2013, 03:53 AM »

All negativity and pessimism, mine included.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #74 on: February 10, 2013, 11:43 AM »

What's wrong with Ferrer?  He's one of my fave players - but I guess it wouldn't do if we all liked/disliked the same ones!

I agree with that. I might have wanted to strangle Ferrer when he was playing Djokovic at the AO, but to be fair he looked knackered, so I'll excuse him. I love Ferrer, he's adorable, and his tennis isn't bad until he plays the top players lol.

On the other hand, Berdych, Gasquet and Monfils can all go in. I'd put Nieminen in as well, but watching Andy beating him is just too funny so I won't.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 34 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »