Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Wednesday night, Est. time - 1:30am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What would you put in a tennis room 101? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 34 Go Down Reply
Author

What would you put in a tennis room 101?

(Read 13682 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #195 on: February 20, 2013, 09:27 PM »

What have we 3 done to deserve your contempt gangsta? 
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #196 on: February 20, 2013, 09:27 PM »

What have we 3 done to deserve your contempt gangsta? 

Nothing. I'm putting you in Room 101 coz your my favourite adults. I love ya guys.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #197 on: February 20, 2013, 09:33 PM »

hug Aww Im touched
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #198 on: February 20, 2013, 09:34 PM »

hug Aww Im touched

I take it the Awards nomination is being written out for me now? Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #199 on: February 21, 2013, 02:59 AM »

^ Shouldn't the three of us adults be in the running for an award instead of being dumped in here beside all the tennis nasties?  I'm hurt to the quick ... Sad, walking about.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #200 on: February 21, 2013, 03:56 PM »

I want to put that Taylor Swift BRITs performance in Room 101. Dubstep in a Swifty song.. no way.

Okay, while we're branching out, can we put that ghastly Emile Sandie, or whatever her name is in as well then? She couldn't sing at the opening (or closing) ceremony for the Games, so, you know......Oh, and Adele, just because. Sick to the back teeth of hearing about the bloody woman.

Have we put Eurosport in yet? Their coverage of the AO did leave a lot to be desired, with all that last minute channel hopping. A nightmare for people trying to record matches.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #201 on: February 21, 2013, 04:54 PM »

Hate going to the dentist. On top of that, I find my dentist slightly…rough. I feel he confuses himself as a construction worker from time to time and forgets the fact that, he's actually doing some work in some living being's mouth and not exactly putting mines in fields.

I have a crowning appointment at 12:45pm Dreading the experience. And also am so busy at work and it’s so cold these days. I hardly even find time to eat. I've been in two back to back meetings since 9am this morning which as usual ran overtime as well. Kill me…kill me now.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #202 on: February 21, 2013, 04:57 PM »

^ Shouldn't the three of us adults be in the running for an award instead of being dumped in here beside all the tennis nasties?  I'm hurt to the quick ... Sad, walking about.

Angie has a long way to go before she gets an award....any award. lol
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #203 on: February 21, 2013, 05:00 PM »

Okay, while we're branching out, can we put that ghastly Emile Sandie, or whatever her name is in as well then? She couldn't sing at the opening (or closing) ceremony for the Games, so, you know......Oh, and Adele, just because. Sick to the back teeth of hearing about the bloody woman.

Have we put Eurosport in yet? Their coverage of the AO did leave a lot to be desired, with all that last minute channel hopping. A nightmare for people trying to record matches.

Amen to that, sister. Just plain tired and sick of her. Don't like her songs either. Never creative; almost always destructive. She has this grudge against men and it’s never ending. Her whole life seems to revolve around it.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #204 on: February 21, 2013, 05:12 PM »

Hate going to the dentist. On top of that, I find my dentist slightly…rough. I feel he confuses himself as a construction worker from time to time and forgets the fact that, he's actually doing some work in some living being's mouth and not exactly putting mines in fields.
Luckily for me my dentist (female) is excellent but I'm still terrified.  Usual story - bad experience with some kind of butcher when I was a child.   All bad dentists into room 101.

Fortunately I was watching Eurosport on livestream so didn't have that problem.  But if nobody else has done so, and I haven't so earlier - Frew McMillan goes into this room.  I used to quite like him but he's reached the end of his useful shelf life and his bias towards Andy is obvious.  Sarcastic old git.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #205 on: February 21, 2013, 05:24 PM »

Glad you agree about Frew McMillan I have disliked him from the moment I first heard his voice also so nasty about Andy.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #206 on: February 21, 2013, 06:07 PM »

Amen to that, sister. Just plain tired and sick of her. Don't like her songs either. Never creative; almost always destructive. She has this grudge against men and it’s never ending. Her whole life seems to revolve around it.

I saw part of an interview she did, last year I think it was, and I was really unimpressed. Very full of herself, very sarcastic, and all this striving to come across as 'normal' gets on my nerves. Personally I think she's a talentless, common little cow who needs a smack. It amazes me that people think she's got something special.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #207 on: February 21, 2013, 06:16 PM »

I thought we put Frew in, along with Simon Reed, Chris Bradman and Mats Wilander a while back? In my head we did, but my head does invent things lol.

Re Chris Bradman, isn't it funny, I don't recall actually seeing him on TV until today. I was watching a bit of the repeat of the WTA in Dubai while I was having my breakfast, and they showed Bradman in the crowd. Going by his voice I'd assumed he was a youngish bloke. I got the shock of my life when I discovered that he's middle-aged, and frankly that is being kind.

Opticians need to go in as well. I can cope with the idea of the dentist, but the opticians is creepy! I mean, who wants to muck about with eyes for a living! Gross!

Toe-nails as well. I love feet, I have a bit of a thing for them - not a fetish mind lol, but toe-nails are disgusting. On the subject of feet, has anyone ever seen a tennis player with nice feet?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #208 on: February 21, 2013, 07:21 PM »

can we put that ghastly Emile Sandie, or whatever her name is in as well then? She couldn't sing at the opening (or closing) ceremony for the Games
She not only couldn't sing, it was so bad that it really ruined the overall experience for me at least.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #209 on: February 21, 2013, 07:29 PM »

Emilie Sandie tell me how she managed to win some prize for her CD. I agree about her singing at the Olympics but some people must have voted for her !
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 34 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »