Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What would you put in a tennis room 101? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 34 Go Down Reply
Author

What would you put in a tennis room 101?

(Read 15388 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #210 on: February 21, 2013, 07:29 PM »

Emilie Sandie tell me how she managed to win some prize for her CD. I agree about her singing at the Olympics but some people must have voted for her !
The thing is, anyone can sing post-production.

I'm not saying she can't sing but either she can't handle singing live or she was just overwhelmed with nerves at the Olympics.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #211 on: February 21, 2013, 07:30 PM »

Emeli can sing. Haters.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #212 on: February 21, 2013, 08:08 PM »

All of you slating Emeli Sande are talking complete shite!!!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #213 on: February 21, 2013, 08:10 PM »

Emeli can sing. Haters.

For once agree with ya gangsta how anyone can say she is rubbish is beyond me, she is outstanding......
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #214 on: February 21, 2013, 08:15 PM »

All of you slating Emeli Sande are talking complete shite!!!
Glad she kept her Aberdonian accent. Whistle
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #215 on: February 21, 2013, 08:18 PM »

Angie has a long way to go before she gets an award....any award. lol

Devastated  really thought yours was one vote I could rely on EJ.....
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #216 on: February 21, 2013, 08:19 PM »

Glad she kept her Aberdonian accent. Whistle
Like me. yes

I saw her a couple of months ago on our Toronto breakfast TV programme. She sang live and was excellent.
It was probably her nerves.. who wouldn't be nervous?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #217 on: February 21, 2013, 08:25 PM »

Like me. yes

I saw her a couple of months ago on our Toronto breakfast TV programme. She sang live and was excellent.
It was probably her nerves.. who wouldn't be nervous?

Seen her live in Glasgow twice last year Linda she was awesome, comes across a lovely person also. Certainly don't agree that she is a "common little cow" either!!!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #218 on: February 21, 2013, 08:37 PM »

Seen her live in Glasgow twice last year Linda she was awesome, comes across a lovely person also. Certainly don't agree that she is a "common little cow" either!!!

Eh???  shocking
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #219 on: February 21, 2013, 08:38 PM »

Yeah, who called her that?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #220 on: February 21, 2013, 08:40 PM »

Teejay (I think) although reading the post it could have been about Emeli or Adele though I wouldn't brand either of them talentless common little cows.
[ Last edit by angiebabez February 21, 2013, 08:44 PM ] IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #221 on: February 21, 2013, 08:47 PM »

Teejay (I think) although reading the post it could have been about Emeli or Adele though I wouldn't brand either of them talentless common little cows.
Totally agree....cows maybe but talentless....harsh. lol
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #222 on: February 21, 2013, 09:05 PM »

I thought we put Frew in, along with Simon Reed, Chris Bradman and Mats Wilander a while back? In my head we did, but my head does invent things lol.
You're right - which is why I said I may have already put him in, along with the other three.  Still, no harm in putting him in twice!

Re Chris Bradman, isn't it funny, I don't recall actually seeing him on TV until today. I was watching a bit of the repeat of the WTA in Dubai while I was having my breakfast, and they showed Bradman in the crowd. Going by his voice I'd assumed he was a youngish bloke. I got the shock of my life when I discovered that he's middle-aged, and frankly that is being kind.
I did know that Bradman was quite old and Reed is probably about the same age as Frew who's the same age as me ... and I see I referred to him as an 'old git'. LOL

Opticians need to go in as well. I can cope with the idea of the dentist, but the opticians is creepy! I mean, who wants to muck about with eyes for a living! Gross!
I don't mind opticians as such, and I can see where the interest is, but I hate all the stuff they do with flashing lights and things, and especially the drops they put in to dilate your pupils so's they can probe around behind your eyes, and then your vision is fuzzy for hours afterwards.  Unfortunately for me I have to subject myself to this every year, although I am grateful that there is now technology available to enable them to spot problems early and treat them.

Toe-nails as well. I love feet, I have a bit of a thing for them - not a fetish mind lol, but toe-nails are disgusting. On the subject of feet, has anyone ever seen a tennis player with nice feet?
I don't know how anyone can actually want to be a chiropodist.  My feet are good but my mother's were a horror story.

I've only ever seen Andy's and Nadal's feet, but maybe we should ask some of them to do a line-up?  I'd like to see Fed's - I bet they aen't as pink and pretty as those shoelaces of his were. Very Happy
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #223 on: February 21, 2013, 09:13 PM »

Yay! Back on topic. Don't think there are any rules on how many times someone/thing goes into room 101 - better safe than sorry and make sure it's there!

Not big on feet myself (or should that be paws)
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #224 on: February 21, 2013, 09:13 PM »

I'd like to see Fed's - I bet they aen't as pink and pretty as those shoelaces of his were. Very Happy

Trust me, you really don't. He has awful feet. But suit yourself... lol

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4qLp_XipOws/SQvFW60X-oI/AAAAAAAADtA/vGFndXDngDU/s400/roger+Federer.jpg
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 34 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »