Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What would you put in a tennis room 101? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 34 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: What would you put in a tennis room 101?  (Read 11349 times)
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #315 on: February 27, 2013, 07:31 PM »

I admire Ferrer for his courage and strength he works very hard for his points. He has got to where he is through hard work and that cannot be wrong.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #316 on: February 28, 2013, 02:32 PM »

There is also the fact that to get any ranking at all you have to put the work in. Ranking points aren't just handed out on a whim.

To my mind Ferrer had a great year last year, 'small' tournaments or not, and deserves his place in the rankings. Whether he can stay there now Nadal is back is another issue really.

My interest in Ferrer isn't down to his looks. As much as I love him, he isn't that attractive lol. I just admire the way he gets the most out of his ability. I like his tenacity as well, and total lack of inflated ego. In short, I like him for much the same reasons that I like Andy, although I prefer Andy's game on the whole.

But still, those who like him are all females especially on this forum, while some of the males have said quite the opposite so far. Can't just be a coincident. Anyway, it doesn’t matter. Just an interesting observation.
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #317 on: February 28, 2013, 09:58 PM »

But still, those who like him are all females especially on this forum, while some of the males have said quite the opposite so far. Can't just be a coincident. Anyway, it doesn’t matter. Just an interesting observation.

There are quite a few male fans on MTF. He isn't that good-looking anyway and a little too short (for my taste at least).
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #318 on: March 01, 2013, 03:10 AM »

There are quite a few male fans on MTF. He isn't that good-looking anyway and a little too short (for my taste at least).
I don't find Ferrer particularly attractive physically, but he does have quite a nice sort of boyish smile which I find quite appealing.  Anyway it's not his looks that count with me but his dedication to the sport.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #319 on: March 01, 2013, 12:47 PM »

All the commentators who are so two faced about Andy. One minute they praise him to the rooftops next minute they are saying how awful he is. Lets bung the lot of them into the room and forget about them.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #320 on: March 01, 2013, 08:59 PM »

The chat box while watching a live stream on sportlemon, absolutely terrifying that those kind of people exist, thank god you can turn it off.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #321 on: March 01, 2013, 09:02 PM »

The chat box while watching a live stream on sportlemon, absolutely terrifying that those kind of people exist, thank god you can turn it off.
Feck me - must have missed that.  Do tell... !
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #322 on: March 02, 2013, 01:18 AM »

Feck me - must have missed that.  Do tell... !
I can assure you you haven't missed anything ... Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #323 on: March 02, 2013, 01:10 PM »

It's where all the mongs congregate.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #324 on: March 02, 2013, 01:23 PM »

I once went on there. Glad to know Judy's clit is appreciated.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #325 on: March 02, 2013, 01:25 PM »

I once went on there. Glad to know Judy's clit is appreciated.

Hideous.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #326 on: March 02, 2013, 01:33 PM »

Hideous.

Yeah, its full of drug addicts, drunkards and people looking for sex who have a gambling problem. I appreciate LiveScoreHunter Chat a lot more.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #327 on: March 02, 2013, 01:38 PM »

Yeah, its full of drug addicts, drunkards and people looking for sex who have a gambling problem. I appreciate LiveScoreHunter Chat a lot more.
Urgh!  Can't say I can comment, as MW is my only internet indulgence.  I'd stay from that crap if I were you. 
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #328 on: March 02, 2013, 02:40 PM »

Yeah someone from that chat has started stalking me. Thinking of getting the police involved.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #329 on: March 02, 2013, 02:41 PM »

Yeah someone from that chat has started stalking me. Thinking of getting the police involved.

Could be a fit lass? or a skank?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 34 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »