Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Monday, Estimated time - 8:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What would you put in a tennis room 101? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 34 Go Down Reply
Author

What would you put in a tennis room 101?

(Read 13461 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #330 on: March 02, 2013, 02:45 PM »

Could be a fit lass? or a skank?
It's a skank, called Bobvegas. You've probably seen him in the chat all the time.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #331 on: March 02, 2013, 02:47 PM »

It's a skank, called Bobvegas. You've probably seen him in the chat all the time.

As a matter of fact I have. He seems rather aggressive.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #332 on: March 02, 2013, 02:47 PM »

You might have hit the jackpot there.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #333 on: March 02, 2013, 03:37 PM »

I think you're in there mate.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #334 on: March 02, 2013, 06:11 PM »

I think you have to be very careful about the details you give when on one of those chat lines. To many people get involved and give far too much information about themselves. You can get nasty and aggressive people on them. Be careful it is too easy to become involved.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #335 on: March 02, 2013, 08:24 PM »

I always hide the chatroom Can't stand the conversation that goes on there during a match. It's not even funny.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #336 on: March 03, 2013, 03:21 AM »

Yeah someone from that chat has started stalking me. Thinking of getting the police involved.
How horrible, but I suppose that's the risk you take if you join in these chats.

I appreciate LiveScoreHunter Chat a lot more.
But LSH doesn't have a chat facility - or if it has I've never noticed it.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #337 on: March 03, 2013, 03:05 PM »

Clay courts.

I hate the clay season. I can't wait to get past it. I get that clay adds variety and variety is the spice of life, but I could easily live without this spice of life. I wish they would make all the clay tournaments either hard or grass. Maybe eventually it will get to that in the future. The next two months, April and May, will be very long for me. The only two clay tournaments that I don't mind watching as much are Rome and RG but that's about all I am willing to put up with. This red stuff is not very good for the eyes either.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #338 on: March 03, 2013, 03:20 PM »

How horrible, but I suppose that's the risk you take if you join in these chats.

But LSH doesn't have a chat facility - or if it has I've never noticed it.

It does. Its on the side and bottom of the page.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #339 on: March 03, 2013, 09:32 PM »

Clay courts.

I hate the clay season. I can't wait to get past it. I get that clay adds variety and variety is the spice of life, but I could easily live without this spice of life. I wish they would make all the clay tournaments either hard or grass. Maybe eventually it will get to that in the future. The next two months, April and May, will be very long for me. The only two clay tournaments that I don't mind watching as much are Rome and RG but that's about all I am willing to put up with. This red stuff is not very good for the eyes either.

I quite like it - cos it's like a sign that summer is coming. I'm easy pleased.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #340 on: March 03, 2013, 09:36 PM »

US Open must be then very hard for you. :p
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #341 on: March 03, 2013, 09:43 PM »

I hate the clay season. I can't wait to get past it. I get that clay adds variety and variety is the spice of life, but I could easily live without this spice of life. I wish they would make all the clay tournaments either hard or grass.
I'm in total agreement with you EJ-I hate clay season too!It's always my least favourite  part of the tennis year-and not just because it's where Andy struggles the most,I've just always hated it!Nice to know I'm not alone Smile

Still,as Westie says-at least it means that summer is near,and that means grass-court coming up,which is my favourite part of the tennis year Very Happy
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #342 on: March 03, 2013, 09:44 PM »

US Open must be then very hard for you. :p

You are right - once it ends I really can't kid myself any longer that it's summer.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #343 on: March 03, 2013, 09:48 PM »

Still,as Westie says-at least it means that summer is near,and that means grass-court coming up,which is my favourite part of the tennis year Very Happy

From day 1 of Roland Garros to finals day of Wimbledon is my favourite 6 weeks (and from 2015 it's going to be 7  clap). Wonder what the opposite of room 101 is cos that's  where they'd go.  yay
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #344 on: March 03, 2013, 09:53 PM »

From day 1 of Roland Garros to finals day of Wimbledon is my favourite 6 weeks (and from 2015 it's going to be 7  clap). Wonder what the opposite of room 101 is cos that's  where they'd go.  yay

Haha!For me it's from the beginning of Queen's to the final of the USO-and it was even better this past summer with the Olympics in the mix too! yay
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 34 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »