Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What would you put in a tennis room 101? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 34 Go Down Reply
Author

What would you put in a tennis room 101?

(Read 12414 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #405 on: March 21, 2013, 08:21 PM »

Those that hijack irrelevant threads with crap about RTR. There's a whole forum for that thing.

Extreme opinions from one player to the next.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #406 on: March 21, 2013, 08:23 PM »

I've got a Muzza bear - like to think it's a good-luck charm for Andy's matches. Smile

I don't mind the Nole name but have always been puzzled by how it's come about. Is it a recognised shortened form of Novak in Serbia, or just a personal nickname for him?

Gorgeous bear!

And yep,it's a recognised nickname for Novak in Serbian. His girlfriend Jelena is nicknamed Jeca-again doesn't seem to go with her actual name,but apparently again it's a very common Serbian shortened form of Jelena.

Funny things,nicknames!So often they don't mean much to those who don't know you-but I actually think that's nice in a way Smile
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #407 on: March 21, 2013, 08:25 PM »

Addidas bear would be so cool. I'll be on the hunt no doubt. Thanks for suggesting it. Smile
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #408 on: March 21, 2013, 08:34 PM »

Those that hijack irrelevant threads with crap about RTR. There's a whole forum for that thing.

Extreme opinions from one player to the next.

yeah right idiots.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #409 on: March 21, 2013, 08:46 PM »

Can I put Toni Nadal in please. 
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #410 on: March 21, 2013, 09:30 PM »

I've got a Muzza bear - like to think it's a good-luck charm for Andy's matches. Smile
Me too - and I got mine from the old am.com shop as well when they were selling the last of them off.  Unfortunately mine didn't have the nice blue top. Frown  He watches all Andy's matches with me on my computer and so gets squeezed and thumped when I get nervous or excited.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #411 on: March 21, 2013, 09:32 PM »

Me too - and I got mine from the old am.com shop as well when they were selling the last of them off.  Unfortunately mine didn't have the nice blue top. Frown  He watches all Andy's matches with me on my computer and so gets squeezed and thumped when I get nervous or excited.
I just have visions of 'bear' abuse!  lol
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #412 on: March 21, 2013, 09:32 PM »

Funny... Oh hahahahahhahahaha.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #413 on: March 21, 2013, 09:36 PM »

Funny... Oh hahahahahhahahaha.
Are you alright tonight, pet? 
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #414 on: March 21, 2013, 09:36 PM »

Are you alright tonight, pet? 

Yeah I'm fine. Never better.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #415 on: March 21, 2013, 09:37 PM »

Yeah I'm fine. Never better.
Excellent.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #416 on: March 21, 2013, 09:37 PM »

Gorgeous bear!

And yep,it's a recognised nickname for Novak in Serbian. His girlfriend Jelena is nicknamed Jeca-again doesn't seem to go with her actual name,but apparently again it's a very common Serbian shortened form of Jelena.

Funny things,nicknames!So often they don't mean much to those who don't know you-but I actually think that's nice in a way Smile
Thanks for the info re Nole.  Still don't like it though but obviously if I was Serbian it would be OK.  I imagine some British nicknames must sound pretty weird to foreigners.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #417 on: March 21, 2013, 10:09 PM »

Poor muzza bear must be in a helluva state by noo then  Whistle
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #418 on: March 21, 2013, 10:15 PM »

Poor muzza bear must be in a helluva state by noo then  Whistle
Not really - he's remarkably resilient. lol
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #419 on: March 21, 2013, 10:17 PM »

^ lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 34 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »