Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  What would you put in a tennis room 101? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 34 Go Down Reply
Author

What would you put in a tennis room 101?

(Read 12244 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #420 on: March 21, 2013, 10:17 PM »

Not really - he's remarkably resilient. lol

Just like the real life muzza Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #421 on: March 21, 2013, 10:35 PM »

Yes.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #422 on: March 21, 2013, 11:10 PM »

Gorgeous bear!

And yep,it's a recognised nickname for Novak in Serbian. His girlfriend Jelena is nicknamed Jeca-again doesn't seem to go with her actual name,but apparently again it's a very common Serbian shortened form of Jelena.

Funny things,nicknames!So often they don't mean much to those who don't know you-but I actually think that's nice in a way Smile
I didn't know about Jelena's nickname - that's interesting, thanks for the info. Smile

Me too - and I got mine from the old am.com shop as well when they were selling the last of them off.  Unfortunately mine didn't have the nice blue top. Frown  He watches all Andy's matches with me on my computer and so gets squeezed and thumped when I get nervous or excited.

Lol yeah mine watches all the matches too. Definitely helps with the stress in all the tense moments of watching Andy!
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #423 on: March 21, 2013, 11:44 PM »

I've also been calling Novak 'Nole' for years. Sits fine with me.

Not sure if I've ever called Andy 'Muzz' or 'Muzza' but I've seen/heard it often and like it too. I think someone came up with that name years ago in a competition on his website to name a bear. 'Muzza Bear' won. Maybe that's where it came from.

It's also a Brit thing to put 'zza' on the end of names.
  Actually I think its more of an English thing - the Scottish diminutive ending is  i.e., as Andy is of Andrew for example, but I guess  that Murray can't take that. Muzza's fine, but my own private mental ( in both senses!) name for him is Murbold.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #424 on: March 21, 2013, 11:55 PM »

Lol yeah mine watches all the matches too. Definitely helps with the stress in all the tense moments of watching Andy!
Fortunately he gets peace the rest of the time.  Just sits beside me on the settee when I'm watching telly.  Well it gets kind of lonesome living on your own - at least that's my excuse anyway, and my landlord won't allow pets so I can't have a cat or a dog.  He's got other bear pals though because I've quite a small collection of them.
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #425 on: March 22, 2013, 12:04 AM »

Can I put Toni Nadal in please. 

With you on this one!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #426 on: March 22, 2013, 12:48 AM »

Here's my bear. It does take some form of abuse from me at times but it's been with me since 2004, so I am sure it got used to it. lol

* MyTeddy1.JPG (48.52 KB, 512x384 - viewed 155 times.)

* MyTeddy2.JPG (56.54 KB, 552x518 - viewed 159 times.)
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #427 on: March 22, 2013, 12:50 AM »

^ Aw that is just so cute ...
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #428 on: March 22, 2013, 12:56 AM »

Well, ain't that cute. Smile

I'm glad I brought up the bear thing. I will have to dig out my Paddington Bear who is languishing in a box in my basement somewhere.
It's about time he started supporting Andy with me.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #429 on: March 22, 2013, 12:57 AM »

.. but my own private mental ( in both senses!) name for him is Murbold.
That's just.. roflmao How did you come up with that?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #430 on: March 22, 2013, 12:59 AM »

Here's my bear. It does take some form of abuse from me at times but it's been with me since 2004, so I am sure it got used to it. lol

Does 'it' have a name?
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #431 on: March 22, 2013, 10:29 AM »

Aw so cute! Love his little jacket. Smile
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #432 on: March 22, 2013, 11:55 AM »

Can I put Toni Nadal in please. 

I'd go along with you on that one!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #433 on: March 22, 2013, 04:22 PM »

Does 'it' have a name?

'It' does have a name. I call him Buvi or Buvia when I am serious. I guess it's a partly jewish, partly islamic pet type of name or something. But most times I am like....'oh my oochie, goochie, goo stuff etc. Smile
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: What would you put in a tennis room 101? « Reply #434 on: April 17, 2013, 09:25 PM »

The time violation rule!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 34 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »