Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Andrey Kuznetsov, Saturday, Estimated time - 5:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  When is his 3 round match at Indian Wells 2013. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

When is his 3 round match at Indian Wells 2013.

(Read 455 times)
janeyd3

Mogwi in Miami eating acai

When is his 3 round match at Indian Wells 2013. « on: March 12, 2013, 04:48 PM »

Seems so hard to get this simple piece of info. All I need is the date and the court and I can do the rest!
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: When is his 3 round match at Indian Wells 2013. « Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 05:02 PM »

Seems so hard to get this simple piece of info. All I need is the date and the court and I can do the rest!

Hello Janeyd3 - Welcome to MW.   To-day - Stadium 1 - not before 7 p.m.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: When is his 3 round match at Indian Wells 2013. « Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 05:05 PM »

Hi Janey, welcome to MW. wave
It seems difficult in the beginning to get used to MW but there are a lot of people out here who are ready to help you out any time. Smile
IP Logged
janeyd3

Re: When is his 3 round match at Indian Wells 2013. « Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 05:30 PM »

Thank you!!! I will be watching.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: When is his 3 round match at Indian Wells 2013. « Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 06:07 PM »

Indian Well is on Pacific Daylight time (PDT) that is GMT -7 hours.  So I make that not before 03:00 for me in Norway (CET -8 hours) and corresponds to 02:00 in UK.

Anyone like to check and confirm that?

It's gonna be the grave yard shift then!
IP Logged
janeyd3

Re: When is his 3 round match at Indian Wells 2013. « Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 06:19 PM »

I am in Florida, we are 5 hours behind GMT just now, so California is -8 from GMT. Until the UK time goes forward one hour at the end of March.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: When is his 3 round match at Indian Wells 2013. « Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 06:47 PM »

Look up the ATP official website for Indian Wells. It gives all the info. Oh and you'll need to google time difference too, or anyway I do Smile
IP Logged
DaveH
Satellite Level

Re: When is his 3 round match at Indian Wells 2013. « Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 06:50 PM »

I am in Florida, we are 5 hours behind GMT just now, so California is -8 from GMT. Until the UK time goes forward one hour at the end of March.

With daylight saving, you are 4 hours behind. Not 5. And California is 7, not 8.

"After 7pm" in California is "after 2am" in UK.

http://24timezones.com/usa_time/fl_columbia/lake_city.htm
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=867
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: When is his 3 round match at Indian Wells 2013. « Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 06:51 PM »

Indian Well is on Pacific Daylight time (PDT) that is GMT -7 hours.  So I make that not before 03:00 for me in Norway (CET -8 hours) and corresponds to 02:00 in UK.

Anyone like to check and confirm that?

It's gonna be the grave yard shift then!

That would be right as it's they are saying 2am for the UK.
Hello Janeyd3, you will love it on here.

welcome
IP Logged
DaveH
Satellite Level

Re: When is his 3 round match at Indian Wells 2013. « Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 06:55 PM »

btw, Janey, at www.murraysworld.com (front page) there is a window that says "event" on the right hand side, below the window that says "forum". That has links to the schedule for whatever event Andy is playing in.  yay
IP Logged
janeyd3

Re: When is his 3 round match at Indian Wells 2013. « Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 07:09 PM »

Thank you!! Sorry about the misinformation. We are normally 5 hours behind London but we just put our clocks forward and the UK did not so we are 4 and LA is 7.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: When is his 3 round match at Indian Wells 2013. « Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 08:33 PM »

Seems so hard to get this simple piece of info.

I find the match thread is usually the best place to get info like this.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »