Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon 2006 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon 2006

(Read 3568 times)
Josh
Seed

Wimbledon 2006 « Reply #15 on: October 08, 2005, 05:00 PM »

We'll be there!!
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Wimbledon 2006 « Reply #16 on: October 08, 2005, 07:35 PM »

Hey that's a good idea... I'll be there! Smile
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Wimbledon 2006 « Reply #17 on: October 08, 2005, 08:47 PM »

lol all the Nadal fans are meeting at wimbledon 06...hopefully if it all gets planned out well! but that's a great idea to have an Andy cheering squad!  lol

i think....that world of tennis is going to experience a Murraylution!  wink hehe ok maybe not, but i think that Andy's going to shoot up in the rankings towards the middle of 06...Tim will keep trying but hey im not saying he'll win, and Greg...well he can have a few pints with Sue Barker and McEnroe!  wink
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Wimbledon 2006 « Reply #18 on: October 09, 2005, 08:26 AM »

yeah, im definately gonna be at murray field, dont know bout you guys but i wouldnt miss it for the world! ill be one of these people queueing up at the gates at like 8:30!
****, but actually thinking about it ill be at school! So he better get through to the weekend round, which is what 3rd round, so that i can be there. Or even the final  Very Happy
IP Logged
crookshanks
Challenger Level

Wimbledon 2006 « Reply #19 on: October 09, 2005, 09:13 AM »

Yes, I'm sure I'll be there! Whenever I go I have to decide beforehand, seeing as I live in Belgium and have to book a flight or ferry. That's really annoying as I usually end up going on the wrong day (the day Henman isn't playing  wink  )
IP Logged
red?

I will be at school 2 « Reply #20 on: October 09, 2005, 11:54 AM »

Shame that i will be at school so hopefully. touch wood he will make it throught the 3rd round and further !!! But if he does then save be a patch on murray mount i am coming with everythink in a union jack that i can fit on .  Very Happy  8)  Surprised  Smile  lol

Ishee
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Wimbledon 2006 « Reply #21 on: October 09, 2005, 03:27 PM »

Now this brings me to my next suggestion...

I run a forum myself, and quite a few of the members (including me) decided to meet up for a particular event. We started a forum shop, selling T-shirts and caps and such with the forum logo.

Three of us travelled to the appointed venue together and we waited outside, and all the other folks recognised us easily. That was a good meetup Very Happy

Anyway Mark, how about setting up a forum shop for Murraysworld?

(Actually we have two... many of the members are in the USA, so we have a USA store on cafepress, and a UK one on Spreadshirt)
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Wimbledon 2006 « Reply #22 on: October 09, 2005, 05:56 PM »

Quote from: "annie"
yeah, im definately gonna be at murray field, dont know bout you guys but i wouldnt miss it for the world! ill be one of these people queueing up at the gates at like 8:30!

school...terrible school!  :twisted: they always make all the grand slams slap-bang when you don't want them...Roland Garos is during summer exams and Wimbly during the last weeks of school, when i get flooded with project work!  Crying or Very sad and the aussie open is in revision time! ...sounds like we should have a protest!  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
kytennisgirl

Wimbledon 2006 « Reply #23 on: October 09, 2005, 07:05 PM »

We get really lucky in the states when it comes to school and watching tennis because the US Open Series is during summer break for us so I can usually go to Indianapolis or Cincinnati.  The US Open is right at the beginning of school though, so I could never go to it.
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Wimbledon 2006 « Reply #24 on: October 09, 2005, 07:42 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"

school...terrible school!  :twisted: they always make all the grand slams slap-bang when you don't want them...Roland Garos is during summer exams and Wimbly during the last weeks of school, when i get flooded with project work!  Crying or Very sad and the aussie open is in revision time! ...sounds like we should have a protest!  Rolling Eyes

Dont worry. You'll be surprised how quickly it goes.  Shock  Now i really am coming across as an old fogie. But it will be over in a few years, and hopefully Andy will then be in his prime.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Wimbledon 2006 « Reply #25 on: October 10, 2005, 07:51 PM »

Quote from: "kytennisgirl"
because the US Open Series is during summer break for us so I can usually go to Indianapolis or Cincinnati.  

ahh Cincy...a dream so far away! you're a very lucky girl!...all i ever see is the emerald courts of Wimbly (of course im not complaining) Very Happy ....but it's always nice to see a range of tournaments!
IP Logged
crookshanks
Challenger Level

Wimbledon 2006 « Reply #26 on: October 10, 2005, 09:25 PM »

I'd love to go to the US Open one day! I've been to Wimbledon and Roland Garros and I usually go the the Paris Masters, but the US Open sounds really great!
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Wimbledon 2006 « Reply #27 on: October 11, 2005, 01:51 PM »

hey, none of you can complain, ive never ever seen a proffessional match, but i will make it to wimbledon this year, wouldnt miss it lol
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Wimbledon 2006 « Reply #28 on: October 11, 2005, 04:51 PM »

We were talking about going to Roland Garros next year but I'm not sure if it will happen
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Wimbledon 2006 « Reply #29 on: October 11, 2005, 05:48 PM »

hey, none of you can complain, ive never ever seen a proffessional match...

I've haven't either. Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »