Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 28 Reply

Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko

I am intrigued to see this match-up on grass.
Speak for yourself Andrew... I'm just nervous myself.
And it's on too damned early for me to open the vino.
Or is it... Think
IP Logged

Murray in3 for me 7-6 6-4 6-3
IP Logged

Speak for yourself Andrew... I'm just nervous myself.
And it's on too damned early for me to open the vino.
Or is it... Think
Special exceptions apply for Andy fans ... lol
IP Logged

Andy will crush him. 7-5, 6-1, 6-2.
IP Logged

Interesting comments from Davydenko that is for sure.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2164584/Wimbledon-2012-Nikolay-Davydenko-jokes-Andy-Murrays-behaviour-is-Scottish.html
IP Logged

Andy will crush him. 7-5, 6-1, 6-2.

MH, you are know you are usually wrong so what's with the specifics, huh? lol

IP Logged

Indeed.  A geography and history lesson are also required too - Scotland being part of Britain (atm) and no physical war at present either Rolling Eyes  
IP Logged

MH, you are know you are usually wrong so what's with the specifics, huh? lol

Bound to get one right one day. In theory.

Hasn't happened yet.
IP Logged

Indeed.  A geography and history lesson are also required too - Scotland being part of Britain (atm) and no physical war at present either Rolling Eyes 

It doesn't help when national newspapers run polls asking if Andy is 'Scottish' or 'British'. It seems we Scots can't be both.  Is it any wonder foreigners like Davydenko get confused.  Not surprised by his comments regarding Andy. I've always thought of Davy as a little mouthy. 

I always thought women were the bitchy sex.  It seems we have nothing on the ATP locker room boys.
IP Logged

davydenko is definitely a cheeky bloke. but still, this is rich coming from him, the way he's been doing lately.

oh well, andy will win anyhow, so davy can take his first round loser cheque and buy his high maintenance wife another diamond. Wink
IP Logged

Lets's allow Davy to pose.... whilst Andy is preemptive.
IP Logged

Why is nearly everyone ganging up on Andy, I'm bloody sick of it. C'Mon Andy show em all! Andy in three, 6-4 6-3 6-3  cmonandy
IP Logged
deb

:
Why is nearly everyone ganging up on Andy, I'm bloody sick of it. C'Mon Andy show em all! Andy in three, 6-4 6-3 6-3  cmonandy
Agree C.M, it's terrible the way they treat our best tennis player, Andy in 3 for me to .  cmonandy
IP Logged

Indeed.  A geography and history lesson are also required too - Scotland being part of Britain (atm) and no physical war at present either Rolling Eyes 

Do you think perhaps he was being just a little tongue in cheek?
IP Logged

Hard to tell in the written word - maybe if I'd seen his face Very Happy  Also, is Davydenko known for his comedic side?  Always looks serious to me Eyebrow raise.  I won't hold it against him - I'll leave it for Andy to deal with him  racquet
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 28 Reply