Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 28 Reply

Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko

Why did he do the bullsh*t Frank Lampard pointing to the sky celebration afterwards?

I wouldn't know that not watching Chelsea an' all.
IP Logged

6 UE's and 40 receiving points won.  No break point opportunities for Davy at all.

Oh, gone to Baker/Roddick match - tie break.
Yeah, my channel too. He's not going to beat Roddick in the Tie break.
What a shame...
IP Logged

Sooo proud of him. Amazing kick-ass performance.
IP Logged

What's with the Brits pointing at the sky today? We are a secular nation, thank you so much. Maybe it's intended to express 'Suck it, we've got a roof.'
IP Logged

I'll start worrying when Andy blows a kiss at the sky and crosses himself like Delpo does when he wins. Very Happy
IP Logged

Yep, strange celebration. Andy isn't religious, so I'm curious as to what it meant. Maybe another one of his bets?
IP Logged

I guess you've all read this (one never knows if the quotes are true thought) :
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/jun/25/andy-murray-nikolay-davydenko?intcmp=239
IP Logged

scrap that  Scotland and England have well respected churches. 
IP Logged

A really good match. Good to see him doing what we all know he can do, and doing it so well. Was brave and watched it all but the final game, where I did live pause until you folks told me he had won.
IP Logged

What a great match by Andy. He played well from the start so much for the Russian saying he would be the terminator he was terminated by a great player.  Just hope his form continues he was terrific today and cheered me up no end. Very well done Andy. toot toot toot
IP Logged

I think Andy's one finger raised to the sky may have meant one down - six to go!
IP Logged

Good to see we're not over-analysing the celebration or anything.
IP Logged

LOL  you really are a joker aren't you lol
IP Logged
Joe

I think Andy's one finger raised to the sky may have meant one down - six to go!

I don't know, it looked religious to me. Both index fingers pointing to the sky and a long stare up there too. Where's this suddenly come from? Did he reach for the Gideon's one night in a hotel recently when bored? Say it ain't so, Andy! Frown
IP Logged
Joe

This is important. It's bad enough that Celtic and Rangers bring their make-believe stuff into sport. We don't need another Jock doing it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 28 Reply