Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 Go Down Reply
Author

Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko

(Read 5634 times)
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #345 on: June 26, 2012, 07:53 PM »

I think Andy's one finger raised to the sky may have meant one down - six to go!
Me to Alis, so proud of Andy , just the best start, and two fingers up to the commentators who said it would be hard, and to Davydenko for his rude comments?  yay yay yay
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #346 on: June 26, 2012, 07:56 PM »

Hope his celebration doesn't turn into a pathetic media frenzy about religious crap.
Poor guy can't even celebrate after a brilliant performance without getting **** upon.

Take a bow, Andy... outstanding Wimbles 2012 debut!  clap
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #347 on: June 26, 2012, 07:57 PM »

Who really cares about the celebration, I am just celebrating that performance, it was awesome, Andy Murray is back in the room!!!! 

I hope the one finger celebration was aimed at Virginia Wade, oh no it would need to be the other finger for that.....
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #348 on: June 26, 2012, 08:02 PM »

Who really cares about the celebration, I am just celebrating that performance, it was awesome, Andy Murray is back in the room!!!! 

I hope the one finger celebration was aimed at Virginia Wade, oh no it would need to be the other finger for that.....
LMAO   THIS !!!! lol  AWWW  you always Cheer me up MM
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #349 on: June 26, 2012, 08:03 PM »

This is important. It's bad enough that Celtic and Rangers bring their make-believe stuff into sport. We don't need another Jock doing it.

He's not. I don't see Murray as the type to find religion. He's too cynical.

Kim: Glass half full or glass half empty?

Andy: What?

Kim: It's your philosophy on life.

Andy: Both the same. Next question.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #350 on: June 26, 2012, 08:03 PM »

..... and my TV has just packed in due to torrential rain affecting the aerial!
Aerial? Think
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #351 on: June 26, 2012, 08:03 PM »

Good to see we're not over-analysing the celebration or anything.
Quite. There's a disticnt lack of interest in the spiritual meanings of Andys index finger.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #352 on: June 26, 2012, 08:04 PM »

ANDY PLAYED SO WELL.   Goodnight fellow Andy fans
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #353 on: June 26, 2012, 08:04 PM »

Why did he do the bullsh*t Frank Lampard pointing to the sky celebration afterwards?

James Ward did the same thing... some pre-agreeed thing between the Brits?
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #354 on: June 26, 2012, 08:05 PM »

Good to see we're not over-analysing the celebration or anything.
lol
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #355 on: June 26, 2012, 08:07 PM »

He's not. I don't see Murray as the type to find religion. He's too cynical.

Kim: Glass half full or glass half empty?

Andy: What?

Kim: It's your philosophy on life.

Andy: Both the same. Next question.
Gottit. It crossed my mind it might be a Lendlism ploy. Would that be too cynical of me?
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #356 on: June 26, 2012, 08:12 PM »

Brilliant performance from Andy! When he's playing with such clever variety he really is so hard to beat. Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #357 on: June 26, 2012, 08:13 PM »

Aerial? Think
Yes.  Torrential rain can knock the reception haywire.  Seems to mess up the channels.  Got it all back now though.

I never saw Andy's gesture because I lost the picture, but PLEASE let's not now spend days agonising over what it might mean!!
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #358 on: June 26, 2012, 08:17 PM »

That was Grand Slam Andy! Fantastic performance from the young Scot. Poor DavyD didn't have a look in.

Raonic out. Anderson out. Del Potro in a tough four-setter. I'm tempted to slap a grand on Andy at 12-1 now.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko « Reply #359 on: June 26, 2012, 08:18 PM »

Stuff the in's and out,s of the celebration .... Let's enjoy the win´╝îthat's what really counts.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »