Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 Reply

Wimbledon R1: Murray vs Davydenko

Thanks. So its gonna be Karlovich then. A totally different match from todays.
IP Logged

Wonderful tennis from Andy today looked very confident and relaxed forehand was immense well done lad.
IP Logged

Interesting. Missed it. Will wait around to see if he does it again.
I think you'll be waiting until he wins his next match, unless he just happens to casually stop and wag his finger to the sky in practice or something.
IP Logged

Gie's a clue Robbster.
Oh... hang on.. is it "k" and "r" ?
Frank ...?  wink
IP Logged

^ No Aileen... I'm thinking more about Joe's name and his previous kickass avatar.
Where is that Robbie?
IP Logged
Joe

F**k off, Joe!

Jesus wept, love! Calm yourself! It must be nice to be a mod but who will guard the guards?

It was a mofo-ing joke! I don't care if he breaks out a prayer rug and bangs his head against the floor after every win!

Though I do stand by my comment that I've not seen him do that before. Your picture shows him pointing upwards with a single hand. Today's celebration was no one-hander. Oh no. This was a two-hander.
IP Logged

^ No Aileen... I'm thinking more about Joe's name and his previous kickass avatar.
Where is that Robbie?
Ah I see - got wrong end of the story!

Oor Robbie will be safely tucked up in bed by now.  Think he has to get up early for work.

IP Logged
Joe

F**k off, Joe!

Witness this, *****.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/wimbledon/9357658/Wimbledon-2012-Andy-Murray-has-last-laugh-by-beating-Russian-Nickolay-Davydenko-6-1-6-1-6-4.html#
IP Logged

Two-Fingers-Joe back with a vengeance  Very Happy
IP Logged

Jesus wept, love! Calm yourself! It must be nice to be a mod but who will guard the guards?

It was a mofo-ing joke! I don't care if he breaks out a prayer rug and bangs his head against the floor after every win!

Though I do stand by my comment that I've not seen him do that before. Your picture shows him pointing upwards with a single hand. Today's celebration was no one-hander. Oh no. This was a two-hander.

It was said in jest. Sorry your joke was a bloody mega fail!

P.S.  Here's a different angle for you honey Wink

[ Last edit by top_spin June 26, 2012, 10:31 PM ] IP Logged
Joe

It was said in jest. Sorry your joke was a bloody mega fail!

Now I'm lost. Has someone been out-jested?
IP Logged

No idea, I didn't mean to offend anyway. Shan't mess with a beanpole like you. Wink
IP Logged

Hells bells - I've just watched the BBC's national and Scottish news, both of which showed THAT celebration.  How anyone can read anything into it beats me!

And on the national news they didn't half rub it in that Davydenko got his just deserts for his snide pre-match comments. Very Happy
[ Last edit by Aileen June 26, 2012, 10:56 PM ] IP Logged
Joe

No idea, I didn't mean to offend anyway. Shan't mess with a beanpole like you. Wink

The day I'm offended by a bread-queueing Soviet will never come! Wink
IP Logged

Now jest a minute, you two (apologies, blame Robbster's grasshopper training Wink )
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 Reply