Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon 2012 R4: Murray vs Cilic
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 [74] Reply

Wimbledon 2012 R4: Murray vs Cilic

So happy Smile
IP Logged

Fed has been on C1 already. Djokovic hasn't. Djokovic HAS to be on Court 1 tomorrow.

You would regret this decision later if that were to happen. We need Nole to demolish his majesty and rain can delay that. Can't afford to have Muzz against him in the final.
IP Logged

Murray:

'I don't deserve to play on Centre Court all the time.
Too humble ...
IP Logged

Just turned over to a stunning passing shot from Ferrer! He's just too good moving around the court compared to Del Potro, he's just too good of a returner and poo JM just can't do anything against him. Just said he's getting 75% of 1st serves in and still being hammered
IP Logged

right I need to go to the movies now  lol Very Happy  bye
IP Logged

:Hallaluhah, wonderful, this mega match is finally over with Andy the winner.  His serving was subline today, a definite weapon.  Now maybe I can get some work on.

Well done Andy, wonderful job!!  Get some rest, you may have to play Ferrer next. Bagpipes bigbounce bigarmhug :udaman
IP Logged

So pleased Andy finished his match before the rain! Smile
IP Logged

Damn!  Am at work, stuck in a meeting since 1230, came back to find our man serving for the match!  Missed all the excitement, but on the bright side I'm feeling remarkably relaxed for a day containing an Andy GS match!
IP Logged

Having watched the match between Ferrer and Del Potro my Oh says that delpo was not playing anything like Andy at his best.  He does not mix up his shots enough as Andy does.

They say that Ferrer has won 15 titles but I have looked them up and they are mostly 250's as I could not remember him winning a Masters. He does seem though to have improved with older age.

C'MON ANDY YOU CAN DO IT!!
IP Logged
deb

Fantastic Andy , job very well done. yay
IP Logged

Andy played well to win. Just glad the match is over and he won. Was dreading that he might not have been able to get it finished today feel sorry for others player who have not been able to get there matches finished Well done Andy.
IP Logged

Had to watch scoreboard from work...Frown but will watch on i=player later. Congrats Andy !! Soo happy for you!! cmonandy
IP Logged

Didn't see the match but just read comments and,...if praise is coming from Boogers, it must have been a WOWZER superman

Well played Andy yay yay yay
IP Logged

Murray:

'I don't deserve to play on Centre Court all the time, I just wish the weather was a bit better'.

I also said that in my complaint email - Andy would never complain!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 [74] Reply